• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Jeff Green trade rumors

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Can't see ferry trading DMC. He's a prototype player for Budz system

I agree. Just don't see a trade with DMC leaving fir Green. If DMC was included I would say it would be with a package that included Rondo coming this way.

• Moderators

How much could Coach Bud get out of Jeff Green? I think it's safe to say that Demarre, Mack, and other guys don't play like this under 25 other current head coaches in the league...

Oh wonderful, my second favorite time of the year. Trade deadline with all the unfounded trade rumors you could ever ask for! Perfect to fill up the quota of clicks for a sports website when there is not much going on in the sporting world. Hopefully Sochi can quiet the rumors this year some.

A lot of :sip: going on during this time year for sure. "Sund is shopping Josh Smith" :sip: "We should trade for so 'n so" :sip: "We need a real PG" :SIIIPPP: Buzz words of February.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I dont even want to give up DMC at this point unless Rondo is coming to us now that i thought about it. But then again i do think jeff green would play more consistently for coach Bud.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Premium Member

I dont even want to give up DMC at this point unless Rondo is coming to us now that i thought about it. But then again i do think jeff green would play more consistently for coach Bud.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud does seem to get the best out of players.
  • Like 1

Not a fan of this at all.. This would be a laterall move at best cause DMC has been outstanding the last month..This move would disappoint in so many ways..smhIt seems Boston fans think Green is Durant! Lol

Man you guys sound crazy Jeff Green is a quality player. I love Demaree too but when's the last time he went for 40 in a game? Matter fact when's has anybody on this team ever went for 40? Green is exactly what this team needs. A guy that can help score, defend well, create for himself and be clutch down the stretch. Carrol was on the bench for a below 500 team before Bud got his hands on him. What do you think he will do with a guy with great talent like Green. Green is also used to a motion offense, I believe they ran the Princeton offense at Gtown while he was there.People will be eating Crow if this one goes down just like Millsap. Plus I traded for him on 2k14 online Franchise mode at the beginning of this year, so I know it's full proof. I'm the best virtual GM on the planet :).

• Like 3

GP51 MIN33.4 PTS16.3 AST1.6 OREB0.73 DREB4.24 REB5.0 BLK0.5 STL0.6 TO2.0 PF2.0 FG5.6 FGA13.5 FG%.418 FT3.4 FTA4.4 FT%.770 3P1.6 3PA4.3 3P%.367Those stats are no different than Demarres stats so I don't understand management's intrigue. You're basically Swapping Two Of The Same players AND Getting The Largest Of The salaries. Stupid if you ask me..

Man you guys sound crazy Jeff Green is a quality player. I love Demaree too but when's the last time he went for 40 in a game? Matter fact when's has anybody on this team ever went for 40?

Green is exactly what this team needs. A guy that can help score, defend well, create for himself and be clutch down the stretch.

Carrol was on the bench for a below 500 team before Bud got his hands on him. What do you think he will do with a guy with great talent like Green. Green is also used to a motion offense, I believe they ran the Princeton offense at Gtown while he was there.

People will be eating Crow if this one goes down just like Millsap. Plus I traded for him on 2k14 online Franchise mode at the beginning of this year, so I know it's full proof. I'm the best virtual GM on the planet Posted Image.

Milsap wouldn't be an all star had Al not went down.Paul is a solid player, but not a true all star and not a go to guy.

Green's production last year was similar to what Carroll is doing this year:

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/3209/jeff-green

Considering the guy was picked 5th, you could almost call him a bust.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Admin

GP51 MIN33.4 PTS16.3 AST1.6 OREB0.73 DREB4.24 REB5.0 BLK0.5 STL0.6 TO2.0 PF2.0 FG5.6 FGA13.5 FG%.418 FT3.4 FTA4.4 FT%.770 3P1.6 3PA4.3 3P%.367Those stats are no different than Demarres stats so I don't understand management's intrigue. You're basically Swapping Two Of The Same players AND Getting The Largest Of The salaries. Stupid if you ask me..

DMC has been having a good month...Green has been doing this his whole career.

Green would be a legitimate go to second fiddle...DMC is not that.

He would give us another weapon defenses would have to keep honest and would relax some of the d off of Paul. Teams have been playing off of DMC and that is why his numbers are up.

I am not taking anything away from DMC, I am a fan of his but Green is a much better player.

DMC has been having a good month...Green has been doing this his whole career.

Green would be a legitimate go to second fiddle...DMC is not that.

He would give us another weapon defenses would have to keep honest and would relax some of the d off of Paul. Teams have been playing off of DMC and that is why his numbers are up.

I am not taking anything away from DMC, I am a fan of his but Green is a much better player.

He wasn't doing so much better last year.

It looks to me that Green is no better of a rebounder and his shooting is inconsistent. Green doesn't appear to be worth a lot more money than Carroll is getting.

Carroll's production continues to improve despite the increasing injuries while Jeff Green struggles to shoot 41% as one of Boston's top options.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Gay has been way better than Green basically his entire career.

Oh I wasn't really talking about Green, I was stating more generally. Rudy Gay went from one of the worst players in the league to statistically a top-20 in less than month simply because of a system fit.

Personally I think Jeff Green is a better PF than SF.

• Admin

He wasn't doing so much better last year. It looks to me that Green is no better of a rebounder and his shooting is inconsistent. Green doesn't appear to be worth a lot more money than Carroll is getting. Carroll's production continues to improve despite the increasing injuries while Jeff Green struggles to shoot 41% as one of Boston's top options.

last season he played behind Pierce and PP was getting all the PT