• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Hope Millz Hears THIS!

JSmooooove

Has boy george even seen these dudes play this season?! Millsap wuz even in New Orleans with him on the same all-star team!! Millz took 5.3 FT/game this season while West only attempted 3.7! These bums can't even make good excuses any more. Just plain disrespect.

Hopefully he knows about this and goes OFF on Thursday to end this ish!! Edited by Dolfan23
Fixed tweet - just paste the URL of the tweet in the box, no need to copy the whole text of the tweet as that breaks it.
  • Like 3

PG shows lack of knowledge of his own teammates game, of Sap's game, or both. Sad.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dumb jocks. I was a fan of both George and Stephenson. Both still fine players, but both still have a ways to go in terms of maturity. They probably couldn't play for Bud. I love how we haven't said anything in terms of bulletin board material. Their Legendary GM's face palm, head shakes, and blank stares work for me. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Exactly what I was thinking. Dumb jocks. I was a fan of both George and Stephenson. Both still fine players, but both still have a ways to go in terms of maturity. They probably couldn't play for Bud. I love how we haven't said anything in terms of bulletin board material. Their Legendary GM's face palm, head shakes, and blank stares work for me.

You know I think a guy like Lance can get this hawks team to next level believe that or not but as I continue to watch this series the more I notice that he isn't worth any more than 6m in my opinion. He's projected to get 8-10m but I think his attitude and maturity will hold him back from his full potential.

Up until this point I was putting Lance defense on the level with Tony Allen but Allen defense is way better and though he's a very very aggressive player much like Lance, Allen knows how to keep his cool WHILE he turns it up on the aggressive level.

• Like 1

You know I think a guy like Lance can get this hawks team to next level believe that or not but as I continue to watch this series the more I notice that he isn't worth any more than 6m in my opinion. He's projected to get 8-10m but I think his attitude and maturity will hold him back from his full potential.

Up until this point I was putting Lance defense on the level with Tony Allen but Allen defense is way better and though he's a very very aggressive player much like Lance, Allen knows how to keep his cool WHILE he turns it up on the aggressive level.

I foolishly thought Allen was done, because he's such an awful offensive player, god bless his heart when he tries to finish. But I see no bigger reason they're in command of that series than his defense on Durant. He's DeMarre with rabies on steroids. He does tireless film work, so KD hasn't gotten anything sweet. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Post Season stats:

Paul Millsap is leading all PF in total free throw attempts with 43...more than Blake(36) more than LMA( 36) and one less than LBJ (44).

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-He

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Remember how many times during the season we complained about Millsap getting clobbered and not getting to shoot free throws?

Hopefully the officials continue to reward his hard work.

Remember how many times during the season we complained about Millsap getting clobbered and not getting to shoot free throws?

Hopefully the officials continue to reward his hard work.

I didn't even realize it but you're damn sure right. I guess it was a season-long battle of attrition for him and Bud, and it's finally paying off at the perfect time. Kyle works referees for calls for teammates as well. Drawing fouls on West are a little sweeter because he always goes apesh@t and loses focus. Next time down the court he blows an assignment and blames somebody else. Edited by benhillboy

well we get Joey Crawford tonite so maybe Milsap wont have the ball at the foul line to shoot his free throw. lol

Faaaawwwk!

Joey Crawford, Bennett Salvatore, Derrick Stafford.

Can someone look up the stats for how we did with these refs?

Joey loves to be part of the show.

Edited by JayBirdHawk