• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So Much For Getting Melo. Hawks not even being condidered

Goots

It's expected, unfortunately. The chances of Melo or LeBron becoming Hawks is extremely unlikey, not impossible, but against the odds that we prefer. Would absolutely go nuts if we landed a superstar but realistically it's not happening. CP3 and Howard last year and now Melo/LeBron this year.

With that said; because we will most likely not land a superstar via free agency, I trust Bud and Ferry that they have a long term plan to build a contending team for not just a few years but for a long long long time.  

Thank god no Melo. Hope no Love either. Lets get some young, up n coming stars in the draft and keep building.

Ps Broussard is the biggest idiot on this planet.

Can we please stop this? Last season it was Paul and Howard who you people thought we could land. No star player will sign with the Hawks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melo only opted out to restructure so the Knicks can get another player under the salary cap.  He will stay in New York.  JMHO.

Knicks don't give a crap about money - they have their own network and make more money every year than they need - even when they suck - they just have to get some cap space to get a player or two to make up for their other bad decisions.

I remember back like 20 years ago or so I was in Boston in the Navy for a year.  I called my cable company and asked why I wasn't getting the Celtics' home games?  Cable dude said "you have to subscribe to the "Boston Garden Network"...I'm like - wow - I have to pay?...extra?

MSG Network is the same thing - they make money hand over fist.

Try selling a "Phiilips Network" here in the ATL and see how many paying customers you get for the home TV games.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Even if Melo restructures the Knicks are still in salary cap hell with Stoudemire and Bargnani's contracts and now Calderon (in lieu of Chandler n Felton)