2014 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft Sign-Up

AHF

Well it's cool, just making a suggestion. I'm cool with whatever everybody else is doing

I think it's because I sympathize with them. Just found out today I've got a torn meniscus and now I gotta play through the pain and finish the softball season and then play football season. Gonna be tough but I'm not gonna wuss out.

That sux. Injuries blow. Just remember to ice n heat. Stay off that prescription bs. Sorry I was just watching Dr. Oz ...he got to me. Now I don't even want to take an Advil.

That sux. Injuries blow. Just remember to ice n heat. Stay off that prescription bs. Sorry I was just watching Dr. Oz ...he got to me. Now I don't even want to take an Advil.

please sit out. Don't be wade @Dolfan Edited by GrimeyKidd

• Moderators

Jumping on momentarily before I hit the road:

We'll actually start this after the holiday weekend so please continue to indicate interest (preferably in bold) so we can finalize the list of "next in" in the event there is turnover, help needed, etc. like has happened...oh...only every year.  In the meantime, I will at least start the draft order process.

Edited by AHF

Ha ha.... I like some old man Moses....in his Hawks days that year I believe.

Yup we actually had 3 all stars in Nique, Doc and Moses. Ya coach I had to make you an ole school center, bonus that he was a Hawk...;-)