• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Conference Call, Scouting Report Released on AJC.com

ryandauwalker

So in other words, even know that those words were on the scouting report but was paraphrasing, so he is still in the wrong about it.

Really? Has everyone become this emotionally soft? FCK it just fire him because everyone in the country has really damned thinned skin.

Just as a note heard Barkley on the radio and pretty much said it is a joke everyone is up in arms about this

Seems to me that if someone wants to make the claim that Ferry fabricated the document, then they were never going to believe Ferry in the first place.

I'm passed the point of judgment. I've made up my mind. And my mind is set that whatever Ryan Cameron says and does I will do.

Let's go grab a few craft beers to dull the pain

I had to read that thing, but that looks like somebody from the Cavs that was giving out that report (hmmm...) But I just dont know what to think anymore.  Seriously, this week has suck for Hawks fans and with no end in sight.

That is one of my points. I know people would like to think that everyone loves everyone but they dont. Im not surprised one bit. Owners look at players as just employees anyways. Owners only care about the money at the end of the day. It just goes back to why Cuban was so upset over the Sterling situation. If Sterling wasnt half crazy he probably couldve pulled up tons of dirt on the owners and executives in the league

• Like 1

Seems to me that if someone wants to make the claim that Ferry fabricated the document, then they were never going to believe Ferry in the first place.

I'm passed the point of judgment. I've made up my mind. And my mind is set that whatever Ryan Cameron says and does I will do.

evil-plotting.gif

• Moderators

LOL it's RealGM!

Also, I think it is Chris Grant who wrote the report. Someone in the Front Office who has the title of "Former [redacted]" reported that "when we got him.."

I think you've figured it out, unless something else changes.

~lw3