• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Conference Call, Scouting Report Released on AJC.com

ryandauwalker

Sam Amick: Hawks official says Danny Ferry isn't on Twitter, thus @ATLHawksGM is not a real account & he has not announced his departure. CC: @Amin Elhassan Twitter @sam_amick

Lol - someone created a fake DF Twitter account? Just too much time on their hands.

Popular teams usually have a lot of fake accounts(some very hilarious)...we're not very popular...

Hey C-Viv: Where's the scouting report? Don't do thing half-assed.

I would like to hear from our Atlanta Hawks players.

I would also like to hear from other NBA players.

Based on what we've heard from "PG13" in the last day or so, gotta be careful what you wish for. 

Sam Amick: Hawks official says Danny Ferry isn't on Twitter, thus @ATLHawksGM is not a real account & he has not announced his departure. CC: @Amin Elhassan Twitter @sam_amick

Lol - someone created a fake DF Twitter account? Just too much time on their hands.

Lookin at you @Wretch

Actually I blame Stern for letting the game get out of hand more than a bit.  C'mon, anybody who has seen the old games on the old ESPN "Classics" can see that there were very few players who could hold the musculature they do now over a season.  They are mostly now roided up and it is a blessing that the NBA doesn't bother with weed testing since that calms em down (all races).  Zaza's "Backne" was a big hint that he was roiding.

The game of basketball used to be (in my youth) more of an elegant game - a skill game.

• Moderators

He's just got some "feelings"  IMO...and they likely came from previous experiences with the way the game was called in the Stern years.  Shaq probably ran over him a bunch of times with no fouls called - the game turned into entertainment and he was a Washington General and he was pissed.

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

shaq_danny_ferry.jpg

Looks like Shaq helped him get over it!

shaq-danny-ferry-0610-lg.jpg

~lw3

I think their reaction is basically:

"WTF did he just say?  That is incredible!  This is just the opening we need to get rid of him.  I can't believe we are getting this lucky!"

I swear I read that as "I think their erection..." and you know what, that might have actually happened for Gearon here. Oh wait, do snakes have an umm, well you know? 

You can combine this picture with the beginning of Ferry's quote about Deng and come up with a good punchline.

Oh man that's gold Jerry! 

Well - two things....

#1 - I think AHF is the closest to right of all of us ....and...

#2 - I won't follow this team as a fan anymore until some stuff gets fixed.

Signing off for now as the Hawks are a mess and football season is upon us.  I hate to see my team making fools of us........... but I have more important things to worry about.

Football is King this time of year - so good luck to the Hawks - hope for good.  Go Falcons, Go UGA, and go Georgia State and Tech.

See you all in November....more likely December

Edited by DJlaysitup

I have changed my mind on this.

Since he was clearly reading off a report why fire him for someone else's not so kind analogy? At the same time giving Gearon what he wants so bad. Nope not me