• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Brand: The Atlanta Hawks fly under the radar

HawkItus

I was wondering the same thing.

Dalley should be protecting his couch at this point.. Jeeze give me one reason he should get minutes over Brand or Pero

• Like 2

Dalley should be protecting his couch at this point.. Jeeze give me one reason he should get minutes over Brand or Pero

Yeah, I'm not convinced he could help us enough at this point.  May as well sign Jermaine O'Neal.  At least he can hit a jumpshot or two.  Will they allow him to use a segway or a scooter on the court?  Hey, equal opportunity workplace right?

Don't you know that Dominicans and Haitians don't mix? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Lol, so that's a 'no' on the scooter then?

I see you've started boozin' early for tonite's game?  You better watch it.  You're already on a few folks' ignore lists.

I see you've started boozin' early for tonite's game? You better watch it. You're already on a few folks' ignore lists.

Lol..troublemaker

I see you've started boozin' early for tonite's game? You better watch it. You're already on a few folks' ignore lists.

Who you talking to? Weird dude talking to himself.

All the East teams with rim protectors and superstars are below us in the standings. Hell, Toronto has neither. It's a new day in the NBA folks, be glad our coach is ahead of the curve.

The reason we grind so hard out front is becuase of the lack of "rim protector", the main reason we pass so well is the absence of a hog. The negatives many see are actually positives.

Yall may have heard of DeAndre Jordan, he's top 2-5 in pretty much anything having to do with being at the rim, raw or advanced. I'm pretty sure Doc's gameplan involved them "dominating the paint" against the Hawks small, finesse front, along with his Max contract, HOF, PER master PG Paul dominating his no-time AS Wake counterpart Teague (well based on national consensus he should, but never has). We've swept the Clippers, the team with everything the doubters obsess over. I must be missing something.

If you were Clippers fans would you have the presence of mind to realize you're missing comsistent teamwork and perimeter defense and complain about that? Becuase one player cannot fix those issues. Bud is teaching here guys, get your notepads.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

I would love to add Jeff Green while keeping Dennis, Edy and our starters. Like Thabo and Mike Scott with a pick for Green. 

I like it Supes. I think that pushes us over the top. Give us a guy can get you 30 on any given night; it makes a more athletic and gives us a bigger guy that can defend and bang with Lebron. D Carrol looks like a little kid next to Lebron.

I have several trade ideas I want to post, but realistically I wouldn't have the heart to do any of them. I just can't see sending these guys that worked so hard for us to bad teams like the Celtics. I guess that's why I don't have the heart to be a GM.