• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Took it to,the Raps

capstone21

• Premium Member

If you looked at minutes played lately by their starters and compare it to ours, we should be the much fresher team.

BTW The +- from our starters tonight was almost +30. Goes to show you the benefit of resting some guys against terrible teams. 

Yes, that is the one weakness in Thibs as a coach. He plays his players into a wall then asks them to put the wall back together in practice the next day.

• Premium Member

Yes, that is the one weakness in Thibs as a coach. He plays his players into a wall then asks them to put the wall back together in practice the next day.

Jimmy Butler already starting to show signs of wearing down as he has been playing a totally insane 40 mpg for them. 

I knew we were going to come out and thump them. Just as I know we're going to do against the Bulls tomorrow night. We're a machine!

Exactly this! That's the awesome thing about us, we are a well oiled machine, if you stop one guy, the next guy in line will step up and do it. The only reason we would lose is fatigue, that's it. I don't see many teams outplaying us.

It's like that Rocky/Zaza video....he's not a machine, he's a man..and you hurt him ..lol..I dunno why I thought of that..Zaza stepping up to kg..loved.

We are forcing teams to run and run some more to cover us defensively. Then when they think they have the initial stop the onslaught starts again.

We are also making teams shoot more 3s than normal because we go on these runs and they feel.they need 3s to keep pace.

I knew we were going to come out and thump them. Just as I know we're going to do against the Bulls tomorrow night. We're a machine!

Funny that seems to be the word coaches use to describe the Hawks style of play "machine"...guess they are saying our Hawks are running buds schemes damn near perfectly which is resulting into major success

Gotta love them Hawks!

• Like 2

You are right! That play where got switched off on Al and got backed down and shot over in the lane, he looked like Kevin Heart. Al and his own teammates were laughing about in while shooting FTs.

I liked this play:

" width="600">

• Premium Member

About the Game.  He doesn't get a game ball but MY MAIN MAN  Teague......  He showed why he deserves to be in the allstar game.

Lowry has always had my highest respect but last night Blink put him in his place.

Not just that spin move on the baseline.

However, Teague played good defense on Lowry.

It was one play... Toronto thought they had a rally, they had stolen the ball from us.  Lowry heads up court.  Teague pulled him into a charge at Halfcourt.  Who does that??

Teague and the gang were frustrating Lowry the whole game.

When the game was over but there was still time on the clock, they showed a shot of Lowry on the bench... Seething. (I respect that).  He was pissed off because of how it went down.   He had been Teagued!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

What in the hell did i just see right there??? He have some kind of spasm!?!?

I watched the play in slow mo in a highlight reel and Teague actually slapped Lowry in the face.  You can see it if you pay attention.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2015/01/17/20150115-atl-tor-phantom.nba/

Edited by SalvorMallow

I watched the play in slow mo in a highlight reel and Teague actually slapped Lowry in the face. You can see it if you pay attention.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2015/01/17/20150115-atl-tor-phantom.nba/

Okay, but then he used The Force to make him slap himself in the face? I like it. We need more of that. The Hawks should keep using The Force.

• Like 1