• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard can kiss Harry's a$$

HOWARD LIKES THE HAWKS

Asked if Golden State is the best team in the NBA right now, Howard pointed to East-leading Atlanta (35-8).

"They got the best record, right?" he said about the Hawks before someone corrected him. "They don't? I thought they were the best team. They play well, they move the ball, the defense and offense has been great this year."

Howard: 'You know, I've played for the a half dozen teams in my 16-year career and still haven't won a title. I'm tired of getting beaten by the champions and now I want to join them. That's right, Atlanta. I want to come home...'

• Like 1

He had his chance more than once. Previous gms and Ferry tried to get him home. He didn't want to play home. Now he's suddenly becoming a fan after seeing the selfish act of Harden isn't working out and his team keeps getting blown out by GSW which also has a team first mentality like we have here.

So sorry Dwight. Yes, we could use him but I'm happy with what we got

No, no, no ... if you can, look at the interview.  He was not praising us at all.  It was a b*tch-ass attempt to disparage the Warriors.

I think the guy asked STTE, "So would you consider them the best team in the league?"  Howard replied STTE, "I thought the Hawks were the best in the league.  They have the best record, right?  Oh, they don't.  Well, I thought they were the best team in the league, blah, blah, blah ..."

He was in no way, shape or form complimenting us or expressing any displeasure at the Rockets' obvious flaws.

• Premium Member

Can you imagine if Howard came here?  I bet Howard would be crying to the AJC about his touches daily.

• Like 2

He is not a team player, and I don't think ever has been.  A huge red flag is his insistence to post up constantly when he's never been very efficient doing that, as well as his refusal to play the pick and roll game more often despite being much more efficient.  Although he is better on defense this year than the last two, he is not the player he used to be and I imagine will continue to decline in that regard.  

I don't think he would ever buy into a system like Bud has implemented here.  We would hear whining about his role quite soon.  He would not make the team better with his attitude, and I imagine we'd actually be worse off.

And of course, the way he has conducted himself in his personal life is quite a red flag as well...