• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

Blah. Tough loss but whatever. I feel good saying that most of why we lost won't be repeated too often. 

1. Horford disappeared

2. Milsap wasn't much better

3. Starters shot poorly as a whole besides Teague

The rebounding I can't honestly say will be much better but in a game this close, I think it can be overcome on other nights.

Millsap should've had the night off. Memphis was game, hats off to em, they scrap every play on defense.

Conley's two threes in succession along with back-to-back turnovers around the same span did us in. We can beat most teams even when getting demolished on the glass, Memphis ain't one of em. Let's Go.

We lost this game thanks to Paul and Al having the worst shooting games I can remember from either the entire season. Combine that with the putrid showing we had on rebounding and we're lucky to have only lost by a few points.

Agree totally.  Add to that the fact that Allen didn't get his first called foul until the game had been decided.  No team can recover from that with all the "scrapping" he does.  Luck to get outta there with no injuries.

My All Star vote would've gone to Conley over Lilliard all day. He's only in because he dunks and has less help, Conley paces his squad better and is leaps and bounds ahead defensively.

I always tie he and Teague together, great to see them both work extremely hard on their games. Hopefully he'll make an All Star appearance soon in the face of so many biases and media favorites he has to outplay.

Edited by benhillboy

Meh. Sap and Al had their worst games of the season, couldn't buy a foul or a rebound, and they were still in the game on the road against a heavyweight contender until the last minute. If Teague's ankle is okay, I'll take this as a near win and hope I don't have to see this team again until next year.

• Like 1

Meh. Sap and Al had their worst games of the season, couldn't buy a foul or a rebound, and they were still in the game on the road against a heavyweight contender until the last minute. If Teague's ankle is okay, I'll take this as a near win and hope I don't have to see this team again until next year.

The team that losses always fans a way to spin it so that it does not look so bad.

That's two bad efforts in a row on the road.

Zbo had a terrible game also. Can't pretend that all of the Hawks guys were off and Memphis was lighting it up.