• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Am... John Jenkins?

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Ha yep I ended up being John Jenkins. Now I'm gonna go shoot myself.. russian_roulette.gif

My thoughts too. I'm hoping that this is rigged to make the majority of us John Jenkins so we impulsively buy his jersey before it goes on clearance!

• Like 1

Well, it has to be the hair!  DeMarre Carrol  does have just slightly more hair than I do.

Yep.  My picture IS me.

Yeah, if I squint really hard I can see it.

I got Danny Ferry??  Wtf

Lol, now GTFO you're suspended.

Lol, now GTFO you're suspended.

I guess this will be my last post for awhile guys since I'm going to be banned.  @Dolfan23 is going to make me go to sensitivity training but I probably won't be back until we get a new owner.....

I knew this was some sort of sting operation.  Hawks quiz my ***!

• Like 4

• Moderators

I guess this will be my last post for awhile guys since I'm going to be banned. @Dolfan23 is going to make me go to sensitivity training but I probably won't be back until we get a new owner.....

I knew this was some sort of sting operation. Hawks quiz my ***!

You have some African Bambaataa & The Soul Force in you.

• Moderators

I've seen STS9 too many times to count.  Already saw Lotus this year and I'm seeing Griz next Saturday.  The best fest in America is Wakarusa in Arkansas.  I've been twice.  Their VIP deal is the best value of any fest in the country.  They have every genre, a ton of stages, and music keeps going until sunrise.

I've been to Waka x2, Counterpoint x2, Hangout, Blackwater, Hulaween, Red Rocks.

I was looking at Wakarusa's lineup back in January and it is STACKED this year and I wanted to go so bad... I agree, it's the best value out there, although Voodoofest isn't a bad deal either. I also want to go to Electric Forest one of these years. I need to invest in some good camping gear already! lol

Am I supposed to feel better about this? Lol, because I don't.

Hahahahahaha....actually I thought it was a strange thing to say but I wasn't about to start acting normal so...