• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Am... John Jenkins?

lethalweapon3

I bet they play cornhole in the bars that y'all have over them in the mountains huh?

Well yes, we do have cornhole at some bars but I'm not near the mountains. I think last time I played cornhole I was tailgating for a Clemson game and oh wait I see what you did here now that's not funny.

Well yes, we do have cornhole at some bars but I'm not near the mountains. I think last time I played cornhole I was tailgating for a Clemson game and oh wait I see what you did here now that's not funny.

At least you were at a Clemson game. If you'd be at an Arkansas, Georgia Tech, or Mississippi game cornhole takes on a whole new meaning!

At least you were at a Clemson game. If you'd be at an Arkansas, Georgia Tech, or Mississippi game cornhole takes on a whole new meaning!

Or Tennessee:

Butt Chugging' Allegations At University Of Tennessee Fraternity Lead To Reforms

An embarrassing incident at a University of Tennessee fraternity, involving allegations that a student was "butt-chugging," has resulted in a series of new reforms on campus.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/23/butt-chugging-fraternity-tennessee_n_3635660.html

I guess that's why they call them volunteers?

I am Pero

The music choices were bad for me as I don't particularly listen to any of them, so I went with Eminem. Give me hard rock all day. music.gif

I assumed I would get Kent with the Cycling choice, but nope. 

Edited by frosgrim