• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

• Moderators

To Pero and Thabo's credit, the players are put on a different sleep schedules. They are encouraged to stay up late so that they can wake up ready to go instead of getting up then hitting that 2:30 lull feeling and needing a nap. But I can guarantee that Bud doesn't encourage night clubbing and getting involved in incidents... but who knows, one of the cops could have been a Brooklyn fan and saw a chance to hurt us tonight. lol

Time for them to call 1-800-411-PAIN. They just won $750,000.00 for some client according to some commercial I saw while watching Maury a few weeks ago...

Either that or dial up #KDLaw.  Heard that dude can get you half.

Durant.jpg

Can we not hijack this thread into a debate about Police Officers conduct/misconducts etc.

Take it to The Lounge

EDITED

Edited by Dolfan23
No reason to be disrespectful like that

Just like Paul Blart you've had plenty of time to work on your comedy and this is the best we get? Two thumbs down with a twist and a snap!

You can rip @kg01 all you want, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit here and have you badmouth Paul Blart.

I lame all this on Markieff Morris. He's the reason Pero n Thabo went out drinking. That dude got under everyone's skin last night. First Pero, then Thabo. I'm surprised Scott wasn't with them cuz Kieff was tryin to start stuff with Scott too.

Ps Switzerland is neutral.

Thabo got injured...