• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kenny $hit

Might be the dumbest player/analyst ever..

He said

Hawks in more trouble than Dubs

Get the f*ckin f*ck outta my face you has been never was nobody watch ur show ever

Technically, he's probably right. If there ever was a 9th team that could come back from a 3-1 deficit (assuming GSW loses Game 4), its the team that has the #1 and #2 offense and defense in the league and has shown consistently that it can explode on offense and lock down on Defense. Plus, it doesn't hurt when you have the MVP and another really good player as the starting backcourt. If we start playing like the team from January and February, we have absolutely nothing to worry about because the Wizards are infinitely inferior to GSW's matchup with the Grizzlies.Problem is, we are't playing like that Jan/Feb team, and therefore have more reason to be concerned.

Edited by TheTruth
  • Like 2

Both teams are equally in trouble. Don't some of you get it? Everything that these "experts" have said about the Hawks all year, is starting to come true.

- No "go to guy" to bail the team out when we're struggling.

- Not big enough on the frontline to handle bigger teams

- Not built for the playoffs

- No superstar

So why get mad when a team that supposedly had the easiest path to the Conference Finals out of all the teams, is doubted even more by the skeptics.

They

Need

To

Prove

Their

Worth

60 wins means nothing

#1 seed means nothing

4 supposed All-Star selections mean nothing

You want the Hawks to get respect. They have to play like a team worthy of being respected.

Man get out of here. Yal kill me with feeding in to the BS that these guys say. If we struggle or even lose it doesnt validate those clowns. They rarely have any actual informative observations about us.

We dont have to prove shitt. We did our proving over the course of 82 hard fought games. Right now this aint about any outsiders opinions or other teams fans respect. We dont need that to sleep at night. Right now all we have to do is focus on us and play with heart. If we

do that then we will continue to advance. We have the talent and we have the coaching to get it done. If it doesnt happen then oh freaking well. We cant keep worrying about respect because we will never get it. Even if we win it all. We just wont. Once you liberate your minds from the idea that we need "respect" you can actually enjoy the Hawks and be happy with the fact that we have a franchise to be proud of finally. Thats what it means to be a fan. Through the highs and lows you stand up for your team. You dont make excuses to not be excited when your team is still very much alive and well and in contention for its ultimate goal. Stand up for your dam team and stop letting what other people think make you feel ashamed for doing so.

Whether K Smith or anyone else likes us or not we still have to go out there and play. It aint about what they think. Let them talk they get paid to do so. Be a fan, dont back down, dont turn your back. Ride or die

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 3

Thus is just silly the Hawks are unlucky. You can call it excuses or what ever you want to call it, but all 3 of our best players are hurt and key bench players. If they aren't hurt we would have run through these teams like hot butter.

Horford's mid range is gone, Millsap's shot is gone, Teague's speed and ability to drive is gone. These things are what made our offense work and made us win 60 games. If you can't see that, then you're just blind.

It's a testament to how good this team is that they are able to compete and win with their D and E material. What we are doing is the equivalent of a orthodox boxer damaging his right arm during a fight and fighting south paw the rest of the way. This team will figure it out, but they have to give effort. There can be no more Saturday's . I can explain the poor shooting, but the effort was unacceptable. I think Millsap's flu was the straw the broke the camel's back; it sent this team into a wow is me pity party because everything that could go wrong had in this playoffs.

Everyone has had life deal them a series of poor hands and reacted this way, but the strong get back up and fight back. Well guess what Hawks it's nut check time tonight show us what we know you're made of.

Edited by ATLien_
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Both teams are equally in trouble. Don't some of you get it? Everything that these "experts" have said about the Hawks all year, is starting to come true.

- No "go to guy" to bail the team out when we're struggling.

- Not big enough on the frontline to handle bigger teams

- Not built for the playoffs

- No superstar

So why get mad when a team that supposedly had the easiest path to the Conference Finals out of all the teams, is doubted even more by the skeptics.

They

Need

To

Prove

Their

Worth

60 wins means nothing

#1 seed means nothing

4 supposed All-Star selections mean nothing

You want the Hawks to get respect. They have to play like a team worthy of being respected.

This....ALL DAY LONG. Plain and simple, these guys are validating everything the skeptics have said all year, in every way, and are in serious trouble if they don't get back to what got them here.

This is embarrassing. We're a 60 win team. You don't win that many games, the way we won them, and then flail around like this in the playoffs. We have cried for years about the lack of respect in the city and nationwide and have a whole promotional campaign built around that.

Time to EARN it.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

...and everybody is hurt and tired. It's not an excuse for us. Hell, Irving is hobbling around on one leg, Wall has a shattered hand, Love nearly had his arm torn off, Pau is sitting, and DRose is playing after his 50th knee surgery.

Excuses are done. This is no longer about being positive or negative. This is about being real. We tore this team to pieces during the regular season. It's expected that we should put them away in 6.

No it isn't.

Not for you. I get it. For me and many others it is.

Go away.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's true tho... Hawks can't get out of there own way. We can't control PP getting lucky as hell, but our offense has been stagnant and we keep losing big leads when we get them. This roster needs a shakeup in the offseason. They got 60 wins and Bud was COTY, but teams are defined by playoff success and these Hawks are stumbling at the wrong time. I hope DMC is right and we see a different Hawks unit out there during game 4. I haven't lost my faith yet and these aren't the same ole Hawks.

• Like 2

Those idiots know nothing and I can't believe you guys fall for their half truths. Yes, we are struggling to score in the playoffs but its not because we lack a superstar. We're struggling because of injuries to our key players and distrust in the bench from our second year coach. Our second unit showed the Wizards true colors in game 3. Once the defensive intensity went up, the Wizards looked like deer in headlights. Their offense went from sugar to shit. I have a feeling that Bud loss his confidence in the bench too early and may have overused the starters. His undeniable stubbornness to keep Pero and Sap (flu) in the game may have sent a bad message to the bench. Luckily, the bench used the message as a way to light a fire under the rest of the team. Its funny how Dennis and everyone started to play off Shelvins energy and hustle. And what did I say about Scott.. He's due for a breakout game and Bud needs to give him a chance. Bud needs to get into Peros ear. His crap literally took us out of the game early. Run with Moose more. The kid lives to compete and has a good post game on offense. He can disrupt a lot of shots when covering from the weak side, unlike Pero. And when will Horford step up and put this team on his titanium titties?! I'm tired of all the excuses for his timid play on offense and defense. Letting Ramon Sessions challenge you successful at the baskets unacceptable. Plant his butt into the hardwood so he'll think before driving next time. And I'm waiting to see our frontcourt challenge the Wizards bigs. I've yet to see Al and Sap consistently put Gortat and Nene in foul trouble. These are two bigs that move like crap laterally. Stop being soft guys.