• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards GAME 6 (7 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

I owe Teague for being a little critical after last game. He killed us on defense but made up for it damn near everytime on the other end.

Major shout to Baze: Beal went from wide-eyed to miserable in an instant during crunch time. I will not miss that kid one bit, he was awesome.

• Like 2

No good!  (Meaning Paul Pierce's three point shot which was late)

Hawks win !!

I suppose you have to explain things for some people.  I think it's a great tweet!!

• Like 1

Edited by nitte
  • Like 3

Kyle needs to shake off the rust next series and quit pressing so much.

Teague with some redemption. He did a good job pushing. Wiz looked tired towards the end but Teague didn't even look phased. We still weren't 19 win Hawks but I saw a lot of Hawk like plays out there tonight.

ECF baby!!!! I feel better and more confident now that the Hawks have broken the ECF hump. Hopefully they feel the same way and play a little looser.

The mark of a championship team is being able to win in different ways. How many different ways have the Hawks won in these playoffs? They showed true medal closing out two teams on the road. That's not easy and I'm proud of my team. My only complaint is how does Al Horford only get 9 shots when he is 6-9?

• Like 3