• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uniforms have been leaked!

ATLHawks3

That means I will be seeing WWAAAAYYYY more of those black uniforms than I ever want to see.

I prefer the black, so I'm good, lol.

Well it's not black but Granite Gray, lol.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I love the white and Red on TV. The Granite looks better but I think they should have had the letters in Volt instead of red as it really gets lost against the granite background. Definately looks better on TV and on the players. I like the mix and match potential of the road jerseys. Very NFL like

• Admin

My opinion changed once I saw the players wearing them ... really like the granite Grey which i wasn't a fan of initially and really like the White.  I was a big fan of the red at first but now am glad they are just alternates.

They also mentioned that they can mix and match them too so we might be seeing some odd combos during the season

My opinion changed once I saw the players wearing them ... really like the granite Grey which i wasn't a fan of initially and really like the White. I was a big fan of the red at first but now am glad they are just alternates.

They also mentioned that they can mix and match them too so we might be seeing some odd combos during the season

Complete 180 for me as well. I love them now...lol. See how I stand firm in my beliefs lol. I loved the granite charcoal Teague one the most. White one is second best. Still don't love the crooked A on the alternate ones. So I guess I didn't do a 180 but rather a 165.

• Premium Member

No other NBA team is doing this. Do you know how marketable that is?!?!

Yes, we've cornered the NBA market on triangles. #winning

Or puke yellow....I'm not sure the proper descriptor here...

Putrid is the only word that comes to mind.

Feathers, beaks, talons. Pretty sure a lot of thought went into it, not random...

Welp, nailed that one ;)

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Yes, we've cornered the NBA market on triangles. #winning

Putrid is the only word that comes to mind.

Man, I can't even attempt to judge the uniforms....because I'm stuck on that awful choice of yellow/green.  You learn in 4th grade art class that green and red are color opposites.  Terrible choice....

• Like 1