• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DeMarre Carroll & Paul Millsap MEGA thread

RandomFan

Sorry, If I'm the Hawks give Sap a hearty pat on the back on his way to sunny central FL.

I kind of agree. 

I ask him to pull a Draymond Green and take the early bird max, so we can keep his buddy Demarre, or he can have fun on a rebuilding team in Orlando.

A frontline of Millsap/Vucevic will be awful on the defensive end.

Can we stop pretending that Bud at GM is a good move now?

Bud is not the GM though, its Wes Wilcox. Just saying.

Bud is president of Bball Ops.

If Teague gets you Okafor, then you have to do it. it's hard to find bigs with that much potential. Okafor can turn into an Aldridge type player at a much cheaper starting salary. He's got star potential.

Point guard is our deepest position, and Teague (although very good) does not have the killer instinct. Schröder is already a better penetrator, but needs to work on finishing and his outside shot. He has the same issues that Teague had early on, but he is more of a floor general. Schröder wants to direct traffic, and I think that's a a good trait.

Teague is the better player now, but in a a few years he won't be. A team with Schröder, Korver, DMC, Horford, and Okafor is nasty, and I'd take it in a heartbeat.

I think its just conjecture at this point, but maybe Okafor is unhappy enough to force something like this.

Bud is not the GM though, its Wes Wilcox. Just saying.

Bud is president of Bball Ops.

Wilcox looks like a choir boy and looks nervous in interviews.  I don't see how anyone expects him to be a hard bargainer.

If Teague gets you Okafor, then you have to do it. it's hard to find bigs with that much potential. Okafor can turn into an Aldridge type player at a much cheaper starting salary. He's got star potential.

Point guard is our deepest position, and Teague (although very good) does not have the killer instinct. Schröder is already a better penetrator, but needs to work on finishing and his outside shot. He has the same issues that Teague had early on, but he is more of a floor general. Schröder wants to direct traffic, and I think that's a a good trait.

Teague is the better player now, but in a a few years he won't be. A team with Schröder, Korver, DMC, Horford, and Okafor is nasty, and I'd take it in a heartbeat.

I think its just conjecture at this point, but maybe Okafor is unhappy enough to force something like this.

Why on earth would Philly do that trade? 

People keep bringing up Teague for Okafor when it makes zero sense for Philly.  Stop dreaming.

Dragic 5yrs/$90 mil at age 30.

Must be Halloween or Oprah giveaway special - max contracts like candy and cars.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

From Steve Broussard

http://7online.com/sports/magic-hawks-offer-all-star-paul-millsap-maximum-contract/820976/

Paul Millsap met with the Orlando Magic at 12:01 Wednesday morning and was offered a maximum four-year, $80 million deal, according to league sources.

Millsap, an All-Star with the Atlanta the past two seasons, now will decide between the Magic and the Hawks, who have offered him the same contract, sources said.

A decision could come as early as Wedne

sday.