• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1 5 5 6 8 6 9 5 8 13 12

Diesel

• Premium Member

1, 5, 5, 6, 8, 6, 9, 5, 8, 13,  &12.

Those are the rebound numbers of our starting C for the month of November.   Are we kidding?  Allstar C?  I understand that he's one of the sacred cows around here but we won't win with a Center who is averaging less than  7 rebounds a game.

Henry Sims and Ryan Hollins are available.

Henry Sims and Ryan Hollins ladies and gentleman.   What, were Solomon Jones and Reggie Evans not able to get the day off from UPS?

ETA: In equally relevant news, I've always felt like UPS was my emergency fallback job.  Like if I get laid-off I'd always just go toss boxes around for UPS.  Either that or I'd just sell "pharmaceuticals" with @Dolfan23

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

1, 5, 5, 6, 8, 6, 9, 5, 8, 13,  &12.

Those are the rebound numbers of our starting C for the month of November.   Are we kidding?  Allstar C?  I understand that he's one of the sacred cows around here but we won't win with a Center who is averaging less than  7 rebounds a game.

Henry Sims and Ryan Hollins are available.

I'm starting to think Bud is the blame for a lot of this.

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, LastDon said:

What are Horford's defensive win shares this season, because he has been getting his ass blasted night in and night out??

.5 -  Paul Millsap is #9 in the NBA and Al Horford is number #36 in the NBA.   Horford is tied or ahead of DeAndre Jordan, Noah, Dieng, Jefferson,  Valanc..., and Vucivic.

Overall win shares Sap is #8 and Horford is #14 in the NBA.  In fact, Horford is the #1 center in the NBA in Win Shares

I'm not an advanced stat guy so I'm not putting this forward as a big deal but just answering the question.