• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

(Consolidated Teag/Den Rumors) Hawks Asking For Trade Offers For Either Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder

Wurider05

12 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01  @NBASupes  RealGM makes my eyes bleed.  I can't get involved in that nonsense.  

There position is yeah...but every other player in the league is better than every Hawks players and wanna give us trash...PASS!

FWIW, Frank Isola says he heard Teague-to-Knicks rumors aren't true.  Reiterated that the Nix have nothing the Hawks want.  Nicks-fan callers keep calling up left/right begging for Teague.

Some dumb Hawks fan called touting the Afflalo/Lopez deal nonsense.  Whoever you are, just nutpunch yourself please.

So, I'll be honest, I didn't read all prior posts in this 10 page thread.  Just wanted to say that the Hawks would be crazy not to listen to offers from other teams.  It doesn't mean they are going to accept the offer.

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

FWIW, Frank Isola says he heard Teague-to-Knicks rumors aren't true.  Reiterated that the Nix have nothing the Hawks want.  Nicks-fan callers keep calling up left/right begging for Teague.

Some dumb Hawks fan called touting the Afflalo/Lopez deal nonsense.  Whoever you are, just nutpunch yourself please.

Classy!

So people here want to trade an allstar PG for bench players of non playoff teams..,, are you guys right????? Only player I would consider for Teague would be Antetokounpo + Henson or perhaps Middleton, not fully convinced.... Hood, Burks, Burke??? Come on you must be kidding... questionable starters or bench players on a losing team for an allstar PG??????

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gurpilo said:

So people here want to trade an allstar PG for bench players of non playoff teams..,, are you guys right????? Only player I would consider for Teague would be Antetokounpo + Henson or perhaps Middleton, not fully convinced.... Hood, Burks, Burke??? Come on you must be kidding... questionable starters or bench players on a losing team for an allstar PG??????

I agree, I keep hearing Hood from Utah fans and the first thing I think of is, is he even better than Bazemore. Then you think of how our offense plays and its an no. He's just as good as Kent but he's not better. That doesn't even move me one second if the person we are talking about trading is Jeff

I know he's been meh but D'Angelo Russell and Terrible Roy Hibbert for Jeff and Tiago is better than anything I've seen from Utah or Knicks fans for Jeff. Hibbert sucks but he's an expiring and Russell probably won't do much but he has just as much potential as Dennis and he's a SG which we have a lot of but he's not a meh potential guy.

Edited by NBASupes

2 small guards in the backcourt sucks. Dennis is best served with Bazo/Thabo types on that SG spot. The SF then should be able to put up shots. Come on Durant.  ATL is a sure upgrade to OKC with you at the helm.

1 minute ago, DS17Fanboy said:

2 small guards in the backcourt sucks. Dennis is best served with Bazo/Thabo types on that SG spot. The SF then should be able to put up shots. Come on Durant.  ATL is a sure upgrade to OKC with you at the helm.

Everyone wants KD

• Premium Member

This is when it really sucks that we don't really have a true insider that can give us a little bit of information. To this point it all seems to be rumors and speculation. 

2 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

This is when it really sucks that we don't really have a true insider that can give us a little bit of information. To this point it all seems to be rumors and speculation. 

It's the trade deadline - it's supposed to be rumors and speculation. 

43 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Even if we did have a true insider, posters here would eat him up and spit him out (or her) and they'd never want to share on here ever again. At least that's what's happened with anyone in the past who tried shrink any extra bits not out in the media.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's the trade deadline - it's supposed to be rumors and speculation. 

Which is fun and all but it's still sad there isn't a true Hawks insider. 

• Premium Member

I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the Hawks who leaked that information in the Lowe article.  I seem to recall Wilcox admitting to using the media during the draft to get the word out that they were looking to move back in the draft.  Even if that's the case here, it still doesn't mean they'll actually trade Teague.  The Hawks won't simply give him away for essentially spare parts.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

Even if we did have a true insider, posters here would eat him up and spit him out (or her) and they'd never want to share on here ever again. At least that's what's happened with anyone in the past who tried shrink any extra bits not out in the media.

Agreed.

11 hours ago, skimaskway23 said:

Capela Lawson and brewer for Teague and muscala.  

Reunite brewer with horford and add to the sf depth. 

Just a random scenario that I think benefits both teams.

Good trade idea but it's too bad Lawson is always in trouble these days. That would be the only reason I dont do it if I were bud.

• Like 1