• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

2 minutes ago, pimp said:

So what is the correct way for the fanbase to react ?

To look around and realize that none of the winning teams did anything at the trade deadline.  The teams below us, above us, out west etc..  So maybe just maybe this was like every other trade deadline a bunch of NBA writers having what if jerk offs and not having a damn clue how the league works.   Also, not giving up on a team who is winning their division, will be in the playoffs and have a chance to beat any team in the Eastern Conference when they play their best.  But, that's just me as a fan.  Proceed to bitch and moan about nothing if that floats your boat.

3 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

To look around and realize that none of the winning teams did anything at the trade deadline.  The teams below us, above us, out west etc..  So maybe just maybe this was like every other trade deadline a bunch of NBA writers having what if jerk offs and not having a damn clue how the league works.   Also, not giving up on a team who is winning their division, will be in the playoffs and have a chance to beat any team in the Eastern Conference when they play their best.  But, that's just me as a fan.  Proceed to bitch and moan about nothing if that floats your boat.

Winning the division doesn't matter when your not even close  to winning the real prize ... we have  been a  barely 500 team in the last 3 months. We are not that good.
Enjoy being happy with mediocrity if that's what floats your boat.

• Moderators

Are you kidding me?   Hinrich is terrible at this point.   I can't think of a guy i'd rather have less.  Hell i'd rather have Mack.   Why are we adding a washed up dude to our only position of strength?   GM Chrysler.   I love this team too but we have no bench outside of Dennis so we get a 3rd string PG.   Good lord.

• Like 1