• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CViv: Hawks and JJ may have mutual interest in reunion

Diesel

2 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

It was all good with Joe when you thought he might come to the Hawks, now you gonna hate on dude.........lmao

This should tell you more that NO FREE AGENT wants to come to Atlanta. They're about to strike out on all three low level free agents they really wanted to get...and you think high level free agents will want to come without a major change...?

The only way things significantly change is if the Hawks DRAFT a superstar. Otherwise it'll be the same as it always is. They can't get on hands and knees and beg for one to come here in free agency, they won't.

7 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

It was all good with Joe when you thought he might come to the Hawks, now you gonna hate on dude.........lmao

1) I was indifferent.  And 2) it's what I do.  

Joe has proven he's inconsequential to winning or losing after all the spots he left did fine without him.  You can sub Joe onto any team and he'll get his 17-4-4.  No change in their record at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastDon said:

Bud f***in sucks! We are going to miss out on Joe cause he want bench Korver...smh

Keep these takes to yourself. He can't play shooting guard well anymore. Atlanta likely offered him the starting small forward job and nope, he turned it down. 

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Keep these takes to yourself. He can't play shooting guard well anymore. Atlanta likely offered him the starting small forward job and nope, he turned it down. 

I doubt it, probably said he's a key bench member and Miami can offer 30k more  and  you know Joe is about them dollars

• Like 1