• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague saying goodbye?

alwaysatl

During the season he messed with his Facebook page and also put his condo on the market and a lot people assumed he was definitely going to be traded. Didn't happen.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

During the season he messed with his Facebook page and also put his condo on the market and a lot people assumed he was definitely going to be traded. Didn't happen.

I think that was more he had his condo on the market months before and around the trade deadline when he was rumored to be traded that suddenly got attention and reported as confirmation that he was getting moved even though it happened way before the deadline.

I almost wish Jeff Teague gets traded this summer so I get to see the complete firestorm from it. I bet it'd be even worse than when Jason Heyward was traded considering how many Teague-stans are out there, including this forum.

Yo look. I love Jeff Teague. He's been great for the team and has grown a lot as a player. I started watching the Hawks again  his rookie year (after a much-deserved break), so I feel like he IS the Hawks in many ways. But damn, his exit interview that @Jody23 posted was awkward as hell. I know business decisions have to be made and whatnot, but I like Jeff as a person and a player, despite being so quiet and whatever. Dude needs to work on his public speech skills though. If he does leave, I wish him all the best. I've got nothing but love for the guy. PS - runner up for most uncomfortable exit interview was strangely Mike Scott. I always thought he was a fun and outgoing person, but he could barely answer questions or make eye contact. Maybe all the jail stuff finally hit him.

1 hour ago, LamarHampton said:

Yo look. I love Jeff Teague. He's been great for the team and has grown a lot as a player. I started watching the Hawks again  his rookie year (after a much-deserved break), so I feel like he IS the Hawks in many ways. But damn, his exit interview that @Jody23 posted was awkward as hell. I know business decisions have to be made and whatnot, but I like Jeff as a person and a player, despite being so quiet and whatever. Dude needs to work on his public speech skills though. If he does leave, I wish him all the best. I've got nothing but love for the guy. PS - runner up for most uncomfortable exit interview was strangely Mike Scott. I always thought he was a fun and outgoing person, but he could barely answer questions or make eye contact. Maybe all the jail stuff finally hit him.

Would you make eye contact with anyone if you dropped the bar of soap? Lol...just ask @kg01...:-|

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Bruce Warns

Subtitle: "You!  Doooon't let that @Spud2Nique guy get you into truuuuble.  Or you gonna get dees fists.  See dis muscleee?"

I have no more likes but I love Bruce. Growing up in the early 80's I had nothing but Bruce, Mike Jax and Nique posters on my walls. 

• Premium Member

After thinking about it a little more thoroughly...

I think we can flip DENNIS for the 6th pick overall.   New Orleans needs a PG.  Dennis is young and can grow with Davis.  

6th overall can get us Brown.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

After thinking about it a little more thoroughly...

I think we can flip DENNIS for the 6th pick overall.   New Orleans needs a PG.  Dennis is young and can grow with Davis. 

6th overall can get us Brown. 

You're not getting a top 10 pick for either PG alone.

The NBA thinks Hawks fans overrate both PGs, and badly overrate Jeff Teague.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You're not getting a top 10 pick for either PG alone.

The NBA thinks Hawks fans overrate both PGs, and badly overrate Jeff Teague.

I would believe that, but I saw the way that the ESPN and NBA.COM families slobbered over Dennis.  Teague too.  I think that given what's out there in terms of PGs, this deal is a good deal for both teams.   There's no drafted PG that will be close to ready in the next 2 years.   The free agent market for available PGs don't look so good either.    N.O. is looking at being mediocre again if they choose either of those ways.