• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague =Better than Kyle Lowry

Diesel

Lowry's better than Teague ... however.

Lowry is mentally weak.  That's what our thread magnate is seeing in Lowry's postseason performance(sic).

Also @macdaddy wins the interwebs today with that diesel joke.  This bud's for you, macd.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

What does the Squawk and Volkswagen have in common?

Their Diesel's need to be recalled.

Post of the week/month. YES!

1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

When was the last time Teague dropped 30 on a team? Lowry has done it three times JUST IN THESE PLAYOFFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We rarely have 30 point scorers period because this wack system isn't designed to continue to feed the hot hand in order to score 30

• Like 1

• Premium Member

i guess the squawk missed the game last night??  When Lowry left the game "to decompress".  Cleveland went on a 12-0 run at that time.   Lowry is very fragile.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Diesel said:

i guess the squawk missed the game last night??  When Lowry left the game "to decompress".  Cleveland went on a 12-0 run at that time.   Lowry is very fragile.

Lowry doing something ridiculously stupid and boneheaded in one game  does not make Teague better than him.

You shouldnt really be commenting on Lowry's psyche when we have our own space cadet.  We've  all seen Teague 'decompress' right on the bench.

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Lowry doing something ridiculously stupid and boneheaded in one game  does not make Teague better than him.

You shouldnt really be commenting on Lowry's psyche when we have our own space cadet.  We've  all seen Teague 'decompress' right on the bench.

In fairness, what Lowry did was unforgivable and pretty unprecedented.  He left during a game to "decompress" at which point the Calfs go on a run from which TOR could never recover?  That none of them are questioning the move is pretty telling IMO w.r.t. their team psyche.

Stackhouse is probably rolling over in his grave ... on their bench.

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In fairness, what Lowry did was unforgivable and pretty unprecedented.  He left during a game to "decompress" at which point the Calfs go on a run from which TOR could never recover?  That none of them are questioning the move is pretty telling IMO w.r.t. their team psyche.

Stackhouse is probably rolling over in his grave ... on their bench.

He said he's  done it 'plenty' of times  before.

I can't believe we're having this debate. How can anyone believe Kyle Lowry's better than Teague in the playoffs.  Please take a look at the Per 36 statistics for each player in the playoffs and tell me what part makes Lowry better. The guy is nothing but a chucker that doesn't play defense and tucks his tail against other premium guards. When was the last time Teague walked off the court during any game let alone the playoffs to "decompress?" Man, I get a slight giggle everyday from some of the Squawks eggsperts. Please stop spreading the foolery. 

Kyle and Teague.PNG

• Like 3

• Moderators

I'll step out on a limb and bet that the people saying Lowry is better are using the full season performance of each rather than limiting their examination to the playoffs.

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He said he's  done it 'plenty' of times  before.

There's a lot of contradictory here, but I forgive you. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, willthepureshooter said:

I can't believe we're having this debate. How can anyone believe Kyle Lowry's better than Teague in the playoffs.  Please take a look at the Per 36 statistics for each player in the playoffs and tell me what part makes Lowry better. The guy is nothing but a chucker that doesn't play defense and tucks his tail against other premium guards. When was the last time Teague walked off the court during any game let alone the playoffs to "decompress?" Man, I get a slight giggle everyday from some of the Squawks eggsperts. Please stop spreading the foolery. 

OK I'll bite.  Teague wasn't on the court to close out our season-ending game 4 against the Calfs in Atlanta.  Isn't that just as bad, if not worse?