• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Traded to Pacers!!!!

Wurider05

3 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Laughingstock of the draft? That's been their heritage for the last 40 years...

Well, the short list:  Chris Paul, Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay, Deron Williams. Thats just off the top. :laugh:

Edited by Hawkmoor

Just now, Hawkmoor said:

Well, the short list:  Chris Paul, Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay, Deron Williamss. Thats just off the top.

You don't want the long list. George Gervin, Alex English, Fat Lever, Larry Nance, Rolando Blackmon, Joe Dumars, and Karl Malone...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATLiott said:

So they'll move up to 8 and get a no impact player.  12 and 21 aren't getting us Hield, which is the only player I want.

They still got other picks they can use.  The problem for the Hawks is Boston.  If Boston cant move 3 for Middleton or Butler, they most likely taking Hield at 3.  

I just can say I am very disapointed with the move, cannot believe we just got 12th pick. Teague is one of the best 15 PG on the league and we traded for a 12th pick on a weak draft, if you don't value your players the rest of the world is not going to do it...

• Like 2

vor 7 Minuten, lethalweapon3 sagte:

I got my pronunciation down, finally! All you have to do is say POODLE and PUDDLE at the same time, and you're set!

Besides, what other NBA team could field not one, but TWO umlauts?

~lw3

you're welcome:biggrin: Maybe we will hear a lot more german in the next season  :D Schröder, Pöltl and maybe in the 2. round Zipser :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dejay said:

You don't want the long list. George Gervin, Alex English, Fat Lever, Larry Nance, Rolando Blackmon, Joe Dumars, and Karl Malone...

David Thompson, Julius Erving. Albeit they acquired or had the rights to  both guys, but still, how you gonna let them get away.  All that stuff you listed is ridiculous.  No wonder they got the longest championship drought of a team in its current city.

Edited by Hawkmoor

Just now, gurpilo said:

I just can say I am very disapointed with the move, cannot believe we just got 12th pick. Teague is one of the best 15 PG on the league and we traded for a 12th pick on a weak draft, if you don't value your players the rest of the world is not going to do it...

Cleveland is going to be stomping this team into the ground for years and so it probably doesn't mean anything anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, gurpilo said:

This is not far from his value. A lot of Hawks fans overrate him, especially on an expiring.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Where's Diesel?

Online shopping for Pacers shirseys?

Are you mad you gotta do a whole new podcast now? :laugh:  I'm still gonna listen to the latest one when I get back to the hotel.