• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks in on Durant and Howard

DS5

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I don't want to add Dwight even if we keep Sap and Horford as I feel Dwight is an unreliable selfish clown. Just my opinion.

We have a winner!

Dwight is still nearly unstoppable on the PnR moving towards the basket. He and Sap or Horf together with Schröder would be a very dangerous trio. He's been badly misused offensively the past few seasons but he definitely takes plays off and can't be counted on at the FT line so you can't keep him in close games late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He'd be marginalized here by being on the bench and playing 25 mins a game.

Dwight needs to redeem himself and his reputation, not be catered to. He can kick rocks then.

What does Stan vanGundy, Mike D'Antoni and Kevin McHale have in common? They all got fired from coaching Dwight.  

I think he needs to stay away from Bud.

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Dwight is still nearly unstoppable on the PnR moving towards the basket. He and Sap or Horf together with Schröder would be a very dangerous trio. He's been badly misused offensively the past few seasons but he definitely takes plays off and can't be counted on at the FT line so you can't keep him in close games late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, I am in complete agreement that a Paul, Millsap, Horford frontcourt would be formidable. The problem is that considering Dwight's history and his ego, it seems pretty obvious to me that he would never accept a Tristan Thompson role on this team.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Don't get me wrong, I am in complete agreement that a Paul, Millsap, Horford frontcourt would be formidable. The problem is that considering Dwight's history and his ego, it seems pretty obvious to me that he would never accept a Tristan Thompson role on this team.

He wouldn't like that type of role Tristan Thompson has but if other GM's are right or not full of it than he will be making Tristan Thompson type money. That would be a pretty big surprise to me when 23 million was sitting on the table for him. 

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

He wouldn't like that type of role Tristan Thompson has but if other GM's are right or not full of it than he will be making Tristan Thompson type money. That would be a pretty big surprise to me when 23 million was sitting on the table for him. 

I would imagine Atlanta would use him like a 6th man. Where he can score as well. Atlanta is good for giving touches to feed the post. 

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

We on the Tarmac, baby!

~lw3

I dunno why I thought of Tamarick Vanover when I initially saw the first word...I'm weird like that. 

• Premium Member

Dang... great idea. Heck, just figure out the Motel 6 where he's holding the meetings, and go ahead and fly there... wait in the lobby. Make that Hawks FA HQ for the weekend...  hehe

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Actually, I'm half serious about this.... sure, on the one hand, it might make us look desperate.... but then again.... WE ARE.... hehe.... so why not? Would get all kinds of media buzz about how serious we are about turning the corner, no?