Zach Kline says Al left because Dwight

ATLien_

On 7/3/2016 at 4:23 PM, kg01 said:

That's deep, DUrce but an interesting take.  Any success we have will be attributed to Howard (to a degree) or the move to Dennis.  Alice would've always been seen as same ol', lame 'ol.  I'm sure that didn't sit well with Tito 'n them.

Ayo, where tha f*ck is the Alice emojicon!? @Dolfan23 what gives? :argh:

Why @kg01 whatever do you mean?  :deke:

Horford.png

• Like 1

On 7/3/2016 at 7:49 PM, Sothron said:

I don't understand how Al asked for years to bring in another center so he could play more PF. We bring in a great center and suddenly he can't stay here? C'mon now. This is either about money the Hawks wouldn't offer or something else behind the scenes.

I don't hate Horford for making his choice, I can understand some indecision and I can understand feeling slighted by being offered less money (even if he doesn't deserve it). However, I'm EXTREMELY disappointed he couldn't swallow his f'n pride and resign with us.

He leaves to the Celtics, who we beat in the playoffs. Right now, we are still AT LEAST as good as they are, so it's not like he went to a better team, or made them championship contenders. If we resign him, we have the most badass big rotation in the NBA by a pretty wide margin. Maybe we're still not quite beating the Cavs, but we'd have 3 (!!!) big men better than every big man on their roster. Damn, we would've been sick. Can't believe he gave that up. We're INSTANTLY the #2 team in the East if he resigns. Ugh. So frustrating.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

I don't hate Horford for making his choice, I can understand some indecision and I can understand feeling slighted by being offered less money (even if he doesn't deserve it). However, I'm EXTREMELY disappointed he couldn't swallow his f'n pride and resign with us.

He leaves to the Celtics, who we beat in the playoffs. Right now, we are still AT LEAST as good as they are, so it's not like he went to a better team, or made them championship contenders. If we resign him, we have the most badass big rotation in the NBA by a pretty wide margin. Maybe we're still not quite beating the Cavs, but we'd have 3 (!!!) big men better than every big man on their roster. Damn, we would've been sick. Can't believe he gave that up. We're INSTANTLY the #2 team in the East if he resigns. Ugh. So frustrating.

Hawks will be better without him.

4 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Why @kg01 whatever do you mean?  :deke:

Horford.png

Boooo!  Censorship by The Man!

Next thing you know you'll be telling me I can't promo the remake of that '90's hit show, My Two Dads.

Starring Alicia, Tito and surprise guest Tristan Thompson!

Prison changed you, Dolf.  Smdh

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Boooo!  Censorship by The Man!

Next thing you know you'll be telling me I can't promo the remake of that '90's hit show, My Two Dads.

Starring Alicia, Tito and surprise guest Tristan Thompson!

Prison changed you, Dolf.  Smdh

He didn't get rid off all of them. I found one of Alice rebounding :tumbleweed:

42 minutes ago, pimp said:

He didn't get rid off all of them. I found one of Alice rebounding :tumbleweed:

Horford.png  "Dey don't pay me to reboard, bish."

:Bud: "Tha hell?"

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

Last week somebody made the most interesting analysis of Horf and I'm sticking with it.   They said that Horf left Atlanta because any success that we would have had would have been attributed to having Dwight.  It would have become Dwight's team.   Dwight would have become the face and Al would have been a guy in the background, getting paid near max money, being paid more than Dwight but considered the guy who just couldn't get Atlanta over the Hump. 

Think about it... Horf has played second fiddle to Paul this past season.  I think Al even mailed it in so that he can get his big payday.  His last contract, he took less money because he may have been coming off of his torn pec season.  He didn't want lightening to strike twice.  Well, it was OK to be second fiddle to Paul because he made less money than Paul.   However,  he would be making more than Dwight and Paul and would have been possibly our third option.   Us getting Dwight, showed him a picture that he didn't want to see.  A successful Hawks team where he calls himself Bawse but Dwight is the Boss!