• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How DMC thanked Hawks fans,teammates ect

pimp

4 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

This is petty, but I think the whole Celtic Pride tweet and instantly changing all his Twitter pictures/background was more annoying. It would have been fine if he simply said his thanks to Atlanta then did that other stuff.

Petty is signing Alice Whoreford and thinking you are now a contender. Wait check that , that's a joke is what it is. If Hawks and C's had a line right now for the playoffs my money goes on the Hawks.

Why you ask? Cause we know who Whoreford is and what he is not gonna become. Period!

9 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

This is petty, but I think the whole Celtic Pride tweet and instantly changing all his Twitter pictures/background was more annoying. It would have been fine if he simply said his thanks to Atlanta then did that other stuff.

Agreed. Anything that is green or turns green in the eastern conference is really annoying.

DMC has the soul that every pro athlete should have. He is humble, hardworking, leave-it-all-on-the-court, and grateful to play a game he loves for money. It's unfortunate that more and more we find the Whoreford syndrome. The more players we can acquire with work ethic, toughness, and humility, the better off the Hawks will be.

We miss you, DMC!

Good riddance, Alice!!!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I can't believe DMC couldn't say that in 140 characters or less.

It was a series of tweets that he just finished today.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I noticed that when DMC was going down the line thanking guys.. Horford's name didn't come up. 

I would still trade for him right now.. because he played with the Heart that we wished Horford would have had. 

Yep, I noticed the same thing. It's very telling when he doesn't even name the team's supposed franchise player. 

• Premium Member

Have anyone notice that the Celtics are "contenders" now that they've Baby Cakes? We've had more talent with him yet the Hawks we're never considered contenders....... somethings never change.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So what if Al came out with a full 1 page letter tomorrow in the AJC?

It's only been 3 days since the announcement.

If it seemed to be heartfelt, would you guys forgive him?

No! It's too late especially after sending out a tweet like he did. It's obvious he was leaving no matter what but if it was hard to leave then he would have released a proper statement.