• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should Hawks Trade Milsap

wolvetigers

Per NBA 2k16 trade finder 

Blake Griffin for Paul Millsap straight up works. Both teams agreed.

2k16 probably has more insight into potential trades than our own Viviana does.

If we did trade Sap for Griffin we could tell anyone else referring to themselves as Lob City to eat a fat D as nobody could touch us in that regard. Griffin is a better player but he's seemingly always injured and that athleticism is already slowing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

The only thing Griffin is better at is dunking and running the floor. And since those are the two things ESPN highlights, many think Griffin is better.

Not true.

Sap is a more well-rounded player but he's never sniffed an MVP chase.  Flake has.  The thing about it is, Flake is soo much better at certain things that he's actually the better player.

Man, y'all are like hipster basketball fans.  Like, "Ohhh he was on Sportscenter thus I refuuuuse to recognize his talent."  Next thing y'all will be telling me Boris Diaw >> Flake Griffin.

You realize both can be true.  Flake is both a BSPN sportscenter darling and a high level basketball player.  Being one doesn't disqualify him from being the other.

When healthy, the rate at which he scores/reboards dwarfs Sap's overall game.  On top of that, Flake has been an A1 playoff performer in spite of the crap show surrounding him in LAC.

Great, now everybody's gonna tell me I lack BBIQ and I just like all the dunks.  Sheesh.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Man, y'all are like hipster basketball fans.  Like, "Ohhh he was on Sportscenter thus I refuuuuse to recognize his talent."  Next thing y'all will be telling me Boris Diaw >> Flake Griffin.

You realize both can be true.  Flake is both a BSPN sportscenter darling and a high level basketball player.  Being one doesn't disqualify him from being the other.

When healthy, the rate at which he scores/reboards dwarfs Sap's overall game.  On top of that, Flake has been an A1 playoff performer in spite of the crap show surrounding him in LAC.

Great, now everybody's gonna tell me I lack BBIQ and I just like all the dunks.  Sheesh.

@kg01

You're just a low intelligence poster and you like Dunkin Donuts better than Krispy Kreme. Geez...

13 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

@kg01

You're just a low intelligence poster and you like Dunkin Donuts better than Krispy Kreme. Geez...

You can question my intellect.   You can question my basketball knowledge. ...... but you will not question my allegiance to Krispi Kreme.

This offense shall not go unpunished, sir.

15 hours ago, kg01 said:

You can question my intellect.   You can question my basketball knowledge. ...... but you will not question my allegiance to Krispi Kreme.

It's true ...@kg01 is a fatty mcF*ckoff..:-|

15 hours ago, kg01 said:

I like DD better because the donuts are more doughy, almost like a pastry. KK donuts are just pure fat and glaze, it has a non food quality like cotton candy or something.  yuck.

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

It's true ...@kg01 is a fatty mcF*ckoff..:-|

{Offensive kg-on-Spud2's gf comment redacted.}

29 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I like DD better because the donuts are more doughy, almost like a pastry. KK donuts are just pure fat and glaze, it has a non food quality like cotton candy or something.  yuck.

I hate DD because it's basically sweet-ish bread.  If you're gonna eat a donut, eat a donut!

22 minutes ago, Dejay said:

michael-jackson-meme.png

Either pick a side or eat your popcorn in another thread.  KK or DD!  Choose wisely ... :argh:

• Admin
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I hate DD because it's basically sweet-ish bread.  If you're gonna eat a donut, eat a donut!

Either pick a side or eat your popcorn in another thread.  KK or DD!  Choose wisely ... :argh:

Tim Hortons!

• Like 1

What's the rationale behind trading for Griffin? Is it strictly age? Because the only problem with Sap is the fact that he can opt out and will demand the max (most likely) but Griffin will also be an UFA but without the proven record, or any type of loyalty/ties to the hawks, who will Oh by the way, also demand the max. 

So other than the age difference.... Why would anyone want Flake over Paul? 

33 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Tim Hortons!

Man, I was in CN last year and kept wondering what the heck Tim Hortons was and why the parking lot was always full.  I missed out.  I blame you.

10 minutes ago, DS5 said:

What's the rationale behind trading for Griffin? Is it strictly age? Because the only problem with Sap is the fact that he can opt out and will demand the max (most likely) but Griffin will also be an UFA but without the proven record, or any type of loyalty/ties to the hawks, who will Oh by the way, also demand the max. 

So other than the age difference.... Why would anyone want Flake over Paul? 

Age and overall talent level JMHO.  I'd be vastly more comfortable paying Flake the mags especially considering he'd be a free agent draw much more than Sap.  I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth with all these Flake compliments because I really like Sap.  I just think Flake is the better horse to back as of 2016/beyond.

ETA: I don't think Sap's game will fall off a cliff.  I just think Flake gives Budz a better set of skills to work with even if/when his athleticism wanes.

Edited by kg01

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Sublime Doughnuts. They're better than both...

• Like 1