• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2016 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

With the 3rd pick in the fantasy draft views squad select.... 

Russell Westbrook

Bold pick!  He will get his chance to be the man for a full season this year and I expect some huge individual numbers.

(Just for clarification for newbies this draft is intended to reflect hypothetical real life teams.  Fantasy impact is irrelevant.)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AHF said:

@Alex you are on the clock - PSSSHHHRRR87 is as well so don't take too long!

I am at the hospital now and will make my pick within a couple hours.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Hope everybody is ok.  Hospital >>>>>>> Squawk Draft

Oh yeah we are fine.  Wife and I are expecting kiddo number uno sometime in the near future or anytime now I suppose.  Just a check up today.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Oh yeah we are fine.  Wife and I are expecting kiddo number uno sometime in the near future or anytime now I suppose.  Just a check up today.  

Congrats - parenthood is a blast!

With the 4th pick in the 2016 Dynasty Draft the Whining Spartans Fan selects:

Kawhi Leonard, SF, San Diego State.

At 25 Kawhi is still so young and is a building block piece for any team.  The Whining Spartans Fan like his versatility and how he can take a game over in so many different ways.  "Kawhi is a basketball player and we like basketball players" general manager, owner, and all around great guy Alex Stubbs said after the announcement was made public.  

@IheartVolt is on the clock.

z25mRsi.jpg

• Like 3

I am with you AHF, definitely see some bold picks and a trend towards youth here.  A next generation of stars are getting ready to take the leap in the NBA. Loving it!

Edited by Buzzard

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

With the 4th pick in the 2016 Dynasty Draft the Whining Spartans Fan selects:

Kawhi Leonard, SF, San Diego State.

At 25 Kawhi is still so young and is a building block piece for any team.  The Whining Spartans Fan like his versatility and how he can take a game over in so many different ways.  "Kawhi is a basketball player and we like basketball players" general manager, owner, and all around great guy Alex Stubbs said after the announcement was made public.  

@IheartVolt is on the clock.

z25mRsi.jpg

Dang, i though he would fall to 6 #

GELVGGg.gif

• Like 3

Just now, pimp said:

Naw , she had no chance,  I made Kawhi a promise at #6

No I already spoke with Kawhi, he had no interest in playing for a pimp...

He was gonna hold out on you and rightfully so, your organization is in shambles...you guys are like the Clippers of the 90's.

26 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

No I already spoke with Kawhi, he had no interest in playing for a pimp...

He was gonna hold out on you and rightfully so, your organization is in shambles...you guys are like the Clippers of the 90's.

Your source must be C.Viv , because you got your imformation all wrong.

We are a different organization now , then we were back in the 90's , when we were the Kansas City Bull Frogs.
We moved to Atlanta in 2001, andd became the Atlanta Air Force , We have been a first class organization since then.
We have new ownership , new management , and Kawhi was very excited about being the cornerstone of our franchise .

B

Edited by pimp

21 minutes ago, pimp said:

Your source must be C.Viv , because you got your imformation all wrong.

We are a different organization now , then we were back in the 90's , when we were the Kansas City Bull Frogs.
We moved to Atlanta in 2001, andd became the Atlanta Air Force , We have been a first class organization since then.
We have new ownership , new management , and Kawhi was very excited about being the cornerstone of our franchise .

B

Lol no I never get any info from c Viv ..he's a clown. Just through the grapevine that your owner was involved in a male stripper sex scandal and that your lockeroom runs cold water and players hate that...Kawhi wasn't havin it lol

56 minutes ago, pimp said:

I hope the next pick is made before 9:30 pm , Because i most likely wont be online again until 8am :(

Bingo at the senior center?