• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Same Ole Falcons

PSSSHHHRRR87

Mack at center really changed the worst possible center and guards situation and the trouble Matt had in calling the line set and then running or audibling the plays last year into a strong interior line even with our archaic sieve at right guard. Matt's year at QB is a huge example of how important the center position is. Just a night and day improvement.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

Mack at center really changed the worst possible center and guards situation and the trouble Matt had in calling the line set and then running or audibling the plays last year into a strong interior line even with our archaic sieve at right guard. Matt's year at QB is a huge example of how important the center position is. Just a night and day improvement.

That and it being year 2 of the WCO. Mack definitely was the best pickup of the offseason tho. But I remember hearing Steve young talk about how it normally takes a qb 3 years to fully grasp the WCO bc of the footwork and timing that goes into it. If we keep the offense mostly the same (even tho Kyle is leaving) Matt could be even better next year 

• Like 1

The Packers are really banged up and now they have the flu going around. We have the best offense in the league, the defense is young and energized, this is the final game at the Dome... I know this is just the beginning of our "window" with any luck, but we may never have a better opportunity. I'm confident if we play this game at the same level as the last one. Well, except our special teams. Change that. 

• Like 1

I can see it with Adams and Allison and that's what I've been saying all along at another forum.

I can't see it with Nelson. I mean, how? It was just Friday that he was not cleared for contact and it seems stupid and dangerous that he is going to go unless the media was over exaggerating his injury. If he really has two broken ribs, it's going to be painful for him to raise his arms, and one big hit and he'll be right back out of the game. Those Kevlar vests also slow down your speed.

He better hope Neal doesn't catch him coming across the middle 

• Like 2

Time to stomp on their throat right now!cant be comfy with 10-0...it's a key time to have a good defensive stop and go up 17-0...don't let Rodgers breathe...as a Lions fan I know all about this...GET HIM NOW!!! COMON D!!!

Keep it rollin guys!!! Second half line is GB -4.5 which seems accurate but how bout Falcons just win 51-0 for fun...:-) Bury Rodgers one possession at a time! Comon baby!!!

10 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Got your wish Spud. Great fracking stuff!!

You guys deserve this...the city..Luda included lol...Do it for all of Atlanta ...lead the way guys!!! Since Jamal Anderson in 98 have I seen this! I like this team even better than those dirty birds haha..you guys are fun n exciting to watch...electric football! I'm still experiencing my winter Falcon fling if you haven't noticed. Don't tell the Kitties...:-(