• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Barkley: "Atlanta is not going to make the playoffs"

GameTime

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ayesha:  

"Whoa.  Whoa.  WHOA!!!    I was only defending my man!   And like a regular fan, I think the NBA and refs are against my team whenever we get bad calls!!  Plus they wouldn't let us off the bus in Cleveland before the game, over some bull s-it!!  I hate them!!  And Steph gets pushed and beat up all the time and gets no calls, while Lebron gets ALL the calls!!   And another thing!!  I get dissed more than Lebron and Stef put together!!   I get "slut shamed" and used to "slut shame" other women at the same time!!  And I'm SICK OF IT!!

I'm a "hench hoe"?    OK . . OK . . I'll be that!!   For Steph . . I'll be that!!   Now I have a roast to fix for MY MAN because he's hungry after making Marvin Williams trip all over himself.  

Matter of fact, Ima go put on this sexy outfit and cook in it . . . cause I'm Ayesha Curry dammit, and I can do (( bleep )) like this!!

So hate on that!!"

Image result for ayesha curry

Ayesha, you'll never be as hot as Sonya...;-) Gimme gimme Curry...

13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Ayesha:  

"Whoa.  Whoa.  WHOA!!!    I was only defending my man!   And like a regular fan, I think the NBA and refs are against my team whenever we get bad calls!!  Plus they wouldn't let us off the bus in Cleveland before the game, over some bull s-it!!  I hate them!!  And Steph gets pushed and beat up all the time and gets no calls, while Lebron gets ALL the calls!!   And another thing!!  I get dissed more than Lebron and Stef put together!!   I get "slut shamed" and used to "slut shame" other women at the same time!!  And I'm SICK OF IT!!

I'm a "hench hoe"?    OK . . OK . . I'll be that!!   For Steph . . I'll be that!!   Now I have a roast to fix for MY MAN because he's hungry after making Marvin Williams trip all over himself.  

Matter of fact, Ima go put on this sexy outfit and cook in it . . . cause I'm Ayesha Curry dammit, and I can do (( bleep )) like this!!

So hate on that!!"

Image result for ayesha curry

What were we talking about?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Sonya is 50 yrs old . . . going on 35

Ya honestly I might hate on Curry but Dell got himself a hottie! Kudos to the sharpshooter on and off the court. Imagine her at 25! Or even 30 years old...hottie!

• Moderators
18 hours ago, HawkItus said:

all that being said and no one has questioned KD or Curry's manhood.   And take the first 10 for the Cavs and compare to the first 10 of the Warriors or Clippers.  Lebron has a right to speak up.  Agree or disagree, but calling him soft or a baby or saying he is lazy etc.  That is straight out the racism/self hating blacks workbook 101.  And don't give me what you do at work.  Its millions of people who can do what you do and possibly better.  You can't name 10 people that can say that about Lebron.  

LeBron has been given incredible resources ever since he jumped to Miami and he is publicly calling out his GM and owner for not giving him more this season.  Barkley calling him out for whining about wanting more when he already has when he has the highest payroll and multiple All-Stars supporting him is not "straight out racism/self hating blacks."  It is saying, "buck up buttercup you've got things pretty damn good so stop taking your owner and gm to task publicly."  Of course, Barkley has to do it in a way to drive some click bait but I don't think the basic notion of "you've got one of the best supporting casts already - just compete!" is an outrageous statement.  How much should other guys be whining on a daily basis if LeBron gets to whine about Irving, Love, TT, JR, etc.?

18 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Thing is, this is the type of stuff you talk about with management behind closed doors.  I have no problem with those criticizing him because at the end of the day it was his choice to go to the media about it.

Also, while I agree that Chuck's opinion doesn't mean squat Lebron shouldn't have made it personal.  He set himself up for the criticism.

Hammer, nail.  (I do think they have enough to compete for a championship - due in large part to LeBron's amazing talent).

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Was pretending to be thinking again and thusly is wrong again.

cb.jpeg

Didn't he say the Knicks would be better than us?....Ohhhh Chuck..smh.

10 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Didn't he say the Knicks would be better than us?....Ohhhh Chuck..smh.

He swore the Knicks would make it and then the Knicks laid an egg that very telecast. First game of their season. Hornacek looked absolutely clueless that game with all the one on one junk.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

He swore the Knicks would make it and then the Knicks laid a egg that very telecast. Hornacek looked absolutely clueless that game early in the season with all the one on one junk.

Wow..I'm actually a Horny fan. Liked him as a player and a coach. I think whoever goes to NY is cursed for some reason. Perhaps the curse of the 2000 Ewing trade. Note to franchises everywhere: YOU DONT TRADE ICONS..(Nique too :-()

BAD KARMA

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wow..I'm actually a Horny fan. Liked him as a player

Agree with that part. Didn't know much about him in Phoenix other than his first year was a pleasant surprise but just couldn't keep anything going later. The Knicks are such an awful can of worms its not fare to judge really. Sooner or later Phil has to disappear and don't see anything changing as long as he stays. 

• Premium Member

He gets paid to stir pots.

Problem is, there comes a point that a guy becomes irrelevant if he sticks his neck out too far and too often.

I for one hadn't even opened this thread until now for that very reason.

Barkley = irrelevant.

• Like 2

• Moderators

We need to force TNT to hire their own Sean Spicer so we can enjoy watching that sycophant try to defend Barkley's indefensible stuff.

"Mr. Barkley was absolutely right when he said the Hawks wouldn't make the playoffs.  He used quotes around the word playoffs which meant that he was actually talking about the NHL.  You people need to stop taking Mr. Barkley literally.  Have you seen the NHL playoff schedule?  No Hawks.  Oh, Blackhawks don't count.  That is different.  Shame on you for fact checking Mr. Barkley when  you obviously aren't smart enough to understand what he is saying.  Shame."

• Like 2