lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No SkyHawk participation!

Not sure I understand what that means. Does it mean Knight can be available for our entire season now? Could see minutes for him moving forward. Fun guy to pull for so far.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Not sure I understand what that means. Does it mean Knight can be available for our entire season now? Could see minutes for him moving forward. Fun guy to pull for so far.

Our 2 way players are limited to playing a maximim of 50 games with the big club. Knight has played in 4 games, Knight in 2 games so far

We can still assigned them to play on one of the Orlando teams, which seems unlikely right now with so many injuries.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I think we should send Bruno, Knight and Mays.

NBA G League regular season to be played in 'bubble,' run from Feb. 10 to March 6

The NBA G League released its regular-season schedule Wednesday, as its 18 teams descend on the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, for a four-week single-site tournament to crown its champion.

The G League Ignite, composed of NBA draft-eligible prospects who include projected top-five picks Jalen Green and Jonathan Kuminga, will kick off the season Feb. 10 against the Santa Cruz Warriors (11 a.m. ET, ESPN2).

All 15 Ignite games will be broadcast on ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPN+.

The regular season will conclude March 6 and will be followed by a condensed playoff competition March 8-11 for the teams with the eight best records.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30790005/nba-g-league-regular-season-played-bubble-run-feb-10-march-6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm too lazy to understand what is happening with the GL.  Does anyone know?  There seems to be some kind of senior all star team playing in the GL or something?

They have this select team that isn't affiliated with an NBA team that's comprised of so called 'high caliber prospects' that are by passing college, they'll be draft eligible next off season.

Then on the flip side, we have the regular GL NBA affiliates teams. Hawks bypassed fielding a team for the Orlando bubble bit they can still asdign our players to a team.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They have this select team that isn't affiliated with an NBA team that's comprised of so called 'high caliber prospects' that are by passing college, they'll be draft eligible next off season.

Then on the flip side, we have the regular GL NBA affiliates teams. Hawks bypassed fielding a team for the Orlando bubble bit they can still asdign our players to a team.

Ok thanks.  I see now that Jarret Jack and Amir Johnson are playing on that team i guess to give it some on court direction?   

I was confused because i saw jeremy Lin also playing but apparently he's just on a regular g league team?   That's weird.   has there been a long time nba vet who's made his way back to the nba through the Gleague?  I know several have tried.  

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Ok thanks.  I see now that Jarret Jack and Amir Johnson are playing on that team i guess to give it some on court direction?   

I was confused because i saw jeremy Lin also playing but apparently he's just on a regular g league team?   That's weird.   has there been a long time nba vet who's made his way back to the nba through the Gleague?  I know several have tried.  

Lin is with the GSW affiliate, he wanted this - there was some effort to get him on a 2 Way contract so he cud be on the actual NBA team but that didn't work out.

• 2 weeks later...