• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Long Island Iced "T"

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

Hawks should assign Blaze to the D-League and let The Fresh Prince have his spot until he can figure it out...

Agree emphatically. Please have a convincing conversation with Bud today fella.

• Like 2

Pretty sure 27 and 14 is a stat line the Hawks can use. Glad Prince is getting time on the floor somewhere. Imagine it feels better than sitting, listening and watching 24/7. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

He has such a pretty stroke.  If he were given enough minutes to get an offensive flow going, I'm sure he could help improve our 3pt shooting which we need desperately.

I wouldn't call it pretty...how bout cute? :-D

8 hours ago, Garchelino said:

18 PTS, 7/15 FG, 2/4 3FG, 2/4 FT, 8 REB, 2 AST, 4 TO

27 PTS, 12/20 FG, 2/5 3FG, 1/1 FT, 14 REB (3OREB), 1 AST, 2 STL, 4 TO, 1 BS

Play him Bud.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Play him Bud.

I swear when he's on there and just running around on the court, he does it with some brut power and force that it hyphies me up at home.

When that happens, it's pretty hard to stop me. The only thing that works is when my gf says...HYPHY DOWN!...lol

No, the d league is not a punishment.

But if you've played at the best level of college basketball for four years (and the Big 12 has been at or near the best level the last two years), it teaches you just about nothing and does not help you get better.

Edited by Lurker

• Moderators

The D-League is a fine place for guys to work on new skills that are too raw to use in an NBA game or just kick the rust off.  It isn't going to do very much to develop most players.