• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KK to the Cavaliers

SalvorMallow

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who the heck is Cedi Ossman?

Not sure if this is out there yet - I hear Mo Williams is Atlanta bound along w/a heavily protected 1st from Cavs for Korver @BBallInsiders

You've heard of Kid Cudi? His long-lost twin.

~lw3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who the heck is Cedi Ossman?

Not sure if this is out there yet - I hear Mo Williams is Atlanta bound along w/a heavily protected 1st from Cavs for Korver @BBallInsiders

I saw Cavs sending the guy back overseas a couple days ago on a site forgot which. No clue about what type of player.

Edited by Spud2Nique

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I saw Cavs sending the guy back overseas a couple days ago on a site forgot which. No clue about what type of player.

Guess we're way into shoot first point guards these days.

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

This makes me sad. There better be something to this trade (A superstar in return). I can name a few more guards on this team that deserved to get traded before Korver.

Just feel like many here do Kyle just never was the same after the Della Dirtbag incident. Add in the length of his teeth and its such a hard road giving what we need consistently from him. Will miss him but maybe Tim and that other "guy" can make it work. 

Nooooo... 

I really like KK... 

Even if he was not as good as last 2 years, his off the bench performance were important for our game... 
Plus he's one of the best off the ball player, that's how we had the ball movment we know. I'm really sad of this trade... 

3 minutes ago, Hawkydoky said:

Nooooo... 

I really like KK... 

Even if he was not as good as last 2 years, his off the bench performance were important for our game... 
Plus he's one of the best off the ball player, that's how we had the ball movment we know. I'm really sad of this trade... 

Yeah, but at least we're not hinging our future on a trade for Danny Manning this time around. All I've got right now.

9 minutes ago, GameTime said:

This makes me sad. There better be something to this trade (A superstar in return). I can name a few more guards on this team that deserved to get traded before Korver.

That made 2 of us...:-(