• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KK to the Cavaliers

SalvorMallow

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

I feel like you're splitting hairs. Not to mention that he has Ivring and Love around him to keep the team winning.

Plus Lebron depends on his athleticism more than Malone and Stockton.  Jordan was a better shooter and offensive player.

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Plus Lebron depends on his athleticism more than Malone and Stockton.  Jordan was a better shooter and offensive player.

No really. He has already lost some athletic ability and he still the best player in the league. When you got Lebron and Ivring you will always be able to put talent around them to win.

I don't know... I'm not holding my breath while waiting for the Cavs to fall apart. 

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member
Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

No really. He has already lost some athletic ability and he still the best player in the league. When you got Lebron and Ivring you will always be able to put talent around them to win.

He barely wins championships now!!!  Why in h-ll would his chance be better when he is 35????

21 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He barely wins championships now!!!  Why in h-ll would his chance be better when he is 35????

He doesn't have to win the championship in three years. Cleveland just has to remain a top team in a couple years and the pick will be a late first rounder.  The pick will likely be in the late 20's at best.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

He doesn't have to win the championship in three years. Cleveland just has to remain a top team in a couple years and the pick will be a late first rounder.  The pick will likely be in the late 20's at best.

You don't think that we can find good players outside the lottery or use the pick to trade for a good player?

36 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Excellent deal.  Can't believe they actually did it.

You have to find out what you have in Taurean Prince.  But I see even Bembry contributed quite nicely tonight.

Addition by subtraction.

Very harsh but it was what it was. Do people even remember what we gave up for KK. Literally next to nothing: cash and trade exemption. 

Cavs were the only ones willing to give it up a 1st rounder and I thought we were going to flip Dunleavy for that Turkish prospect... Would've been tremendous value, still a good deal. Korver is obviously slowing down but I wish him well in the finals. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I get the excitement for posters who think KK has nothing left to offer.  I don't get the excitement over this deal unless the protection is really limited.  Best spin is this opens time for the rookies (waiting to see that actually happen) not that the 28th pick in the 2019 draft is some great result for boosting our conference rival's championship profile.  Make no mistake that Kyle is going to bury some open 3s there.  With JR down they should be very happy to get a role playing elite perimeter shooter.  They will free him for shots muuuch better than we did the last two years.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Maybe Kyle was sent to Cleveland to either stink at shooting when he plays against us in the playoffs or he was sent to injure someone on their team by diving at his knees or maybe he's there to sleep with LeBrons mom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:Korver:

"Why she keep calling me Delonte South?"

~kahl

• Like 2