• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tim Hardaway Jr on the block?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Wtf is going on with this team?? I feel like we are in the twilight zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's what happens when you go for over a month playing like doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo...

~lw3

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

They better not trade Tim Hardaway Jr for trash.   We already have enough 2nd round picks as it is.  I don't get this team's fascination with 2nd rounders.

He's going to command 12+ this off-season. Might as well get value for him now

Just doesn't sound right. Makes me think this is to facilitate something bigger. Only way it makes sense. Even a salary dump or concern about his upcoming salary doesn't really make sense because you just don't match or agree to pay anything more than you are comfortable with. Cross that bridge when you get there, he is just starting to show signs of reaching his potential.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Would you rather have:

Tim Hardaway Jr. locked up with Bazemores contract and no Baze (assuming we had to pick between the two and let Baze walk last year).

or

The situation we have now, with Bazemore getting paid and us having to ship Tim out for 2 second round picks? Hindsight is always 20/20 but something I have been thinking about.

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Anyone that believes this "rumor" I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Ask yourself since Budcox got here how often the media has heard about potential Hawks moves before they actually happen? Everyone should know by now that the Hawks don't have leaks.

Yeah, I'm calling horseship on this one.....

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Anyone that believes this "rumor" I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Ask yourself since Budcox got here how often the media has heard about potential Hawks moves before they actually happen? Everyone should know by now that the Hawks don't have leaks.

We just took two toxic contracts and traded one of the top three spot up shooters in the NBA for a pick that is likely to be closer to the second round than the lottery and that we won't see on the floor for almost 3 years.  It is hard to rule anything out right now.

(Well, that one deal where we ship Dennis and Sap and end up with KLove sounds like total crap.)

• Like 1