• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Imagine with me...

Diesel

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Not sure the angle on this picture conveys the message intended...

Lol ya but it's a Large which isn't huge. Have you seen the big boys in ATL, they all have like double or triple XL's. A large cannot fit on anyone over 210 pounds unless they are Manute Bol shaped...even then it wouldn't come all the way down and cover it all...itd be like the cute belly shirts of the 80's on Manute...ewww sorry I just puked a lil in my own mouth.

37 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Anyone can take a picture of their girl? friend's jersey.  We'd need to see it on.

hqdefault.jpg

Girls wear jerseys?....like those pink NFL ones or the cute lil pink MLB caps...uh oh...dug myself a hole here..

3 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Damn you know Spudz McKenzie here was stretching the f'k out of those jerseys! His boy Kramer would have been so proud of his muffin tops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmmfao...actually it's a perfect fit...I must be Cinderella...:-| bad self..

• Premium Member

Please don't fat shame @Spud2Nique 

I would feel obligated to show my Jason Kidd #5 Mavs and Glen Rice #41 Heat jerseys that I got back in the mid 90's and when you guys saw how small those were when compared to the size of my Steve Smith Mitchell and Ness jersey my wife got me this past Christmas, well, ol' Soth ain't the slim plebe he used to be.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Lol ya but it's a Large which isn't huge. Have you seen the big boys in ATL, they all have like double or triple XL's. A large cannot fit on anyone over 210 pounds unless they are Manute Bol shaped...even then it wouldn't come all the way down and cover it all...itd be like the cute belly shirts of the 80's on Manute...ewww sorry I just puked a lil in my own mouth.

Is it a large or a "Detroit" large?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ok...well...I have a 2014-15 jersey if that counts.

IMG_7909.JPG

That prolly reaches to your belky button.

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Not sure the angle on this picture conveys the message intended...

I thought was only me.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Anyone can take a picture of their girl? friend's jersey.  We'd need to see it on.

hqdefault.jpg

This is exactly what I imagined it looked like.

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Guilty as charged with the 2x jersey.   I bought the new style Teague jersey last January.  On the court, I have to dress like old school Khalid El-Amin these days when he was at UCONN.  My days of running the point are gone . . . long gone.  I'm just an old spot up SG now, that can play position defense on lazy dudes.   I can still pass though, which is why young dudes always like me on the team.

Image result for khalid el-amin

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I thought was only me.

Actually my lower stomach area..:-|

Edited by Spud2Nique

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Is it a large or a "Detroit" large?

DETROITTTTT FOOTBALL...:-|

its actually a Cali large aka I got me a beach body baby doll!

58 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Guilty as charged with the 2x jersey.   I bought the new style Teague jersey last January.  On the court, I have to dress like old school Khalid El-Amin these days when he was at UCONN.  My days of running the point are gone . . . long gone.  I'm just an old spot up SG now, that can play position defense on lazy dudes.   I can still pass though, which is why young dudes always like me on the team.

Image result for khalid el-amin

I love it :-) throwback style!

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I thought was only me.

Actually it fits more like a dress lol

IMG_7923.GIF