• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ryan Kelly signed for rest of season

Bankingitbig

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My hope for 

1361441-Clipart-Of-A-Cartoon-Moose-Sitti

is shattered.

That's our backup C right there. Better put your goggles on, it's about to get blustery.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I have no clue why you do that. None.

First, Bud, you can't really regard Lamar as a PG. The experiment was done, but he's just not able to stay in front of opposing PGs, That's just a fact. And that's kinda important, surely you agree.

Moreover, signing Kelly tells us that you regard Ily as an option at 5.... I hope your wisdom is again proven right and mine wrong, but that just doesn't seem to bode well for your starting C's minutes.

I'm one of your greatest supporters, believe me... just look up and down this board.... I take great joy in being the Anti-Cynic. But I can't subscribe to either of these decisions. I also can't claim to know exactly what your options appear to be, but dang, you can only play 13 in a night anyway... it's not like Patt and Kelly won't be there in a few days if nothing shakes free.

My only peace in this is in the knowledge that you can always release one or both of these guys if something else develops. I at least can breathe as a result. At least.

Well, that, and the knowledge that the most consequential thing that can happen between now and the end of the season is that your two first-round rooks, especially Prince, are in the rotation and getting significant playing time every night.

See, here's what you get and what I get, and what most people know even though they don't ordinarily stop to think of it...

Stephen Curry went years... literally years... before he developed into what he is today. And while many thought he was good, only a very few predicted this kind of stardom.

Yes, I can breathe.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, sturt said:

I have no clue why you do that. None.

First, Bud, you can't really regard Lamar as a PG. The experiment was done, but he's just not able to stay in front of opposing PGs, That's just a fact. And that's kinda important, surely you agree.

Moreover, signing Kelly tells us that you regard Ily as an option at 5.... I hope your wisdom is again proven right and mine wrong, but that just doesn't seem to bode well for your starting C's minutes.

I'm one of your greatest supporters, believe me... just look up and down this board.... I take great joy in being the Anti-Cynic. But I can't subscribe to either of these decisions. I also can't claim to know exactly what your options appear to be, but dang, you can only play 13 in a night anyway... it's not like Patt and Kelly won't be there in a few days if nothing shakes free.

My only peace in this is in the knowledge that you can always release one or both of these guys if something else develops. I at least can breathe as a result. At least.

Well, that, and the knowledge that the most consequential thing that can happen between now and the end of the season is that your two first-round rooks, especially Prince, are in the rotation and getting significant playing time every night.

See, here's what you get and what I get, and what most people know even though they don't ordinarily stop to think of it...

Stephen Curry went years... literally years... before he developed into what he is today. And while many thought he was good, only a very few predicted this kind of stardom.

Yes, I can breathe.

As a fellow anti-cynic, my sentiments exactly. All of them.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Do the Raptors own the rights

to Tavares? I would have rather had him back as a true center over another stretch 4.

No, any team can sign Edy from the DL to an NBA contract.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Budcox is the worst worst management ever.

lol. This franchise will ALWAYS be a loser.

1 hour ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Budcox is the worst worst management ever.

lol. This franchise will ALWAYS be a loser.

Well if history is indicator you would be correct.   It appears we have not nor will be an elite team.  

11 hours ago, hazer said:

That's our backup C right there. Better put your goggles on, it's about to get blustery.

We have witnessed after the first ten games or so of this season that Moose doesn't belong at the C position period but now thats probably where he will play solely. Not too promising behind Dwight at the moment especially with the disdain for Kris that Bud has. Kelly being signed just confirms Bud's thoughts about Moose being good enough in the post.