• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

28 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Racist twat!

No you just had a wet dream...

Paging @JayBirdHawk.  JBurd, please report immediately to the thread.  Somebody's had enough internets .... paging JBerd ...

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Why in the actual f*ck is Bembry riveted to the bench when we need to keep someone out of the lane?!?  He was effective against Harden without fouling?!  That's unheard of.  Budz response ... DNP-CD.  Is he hurt?

I've been wondering the same.  why not play Bembry?  As it stands we have difficulty keeping guys out of the lane which in turn leads to WIIIIIDE open 3s - Bembry has shown enough defensive chops to play - but Bud..........................

29 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Racist twat!

No you just had a wet dream...

thats-enough-internet-for-today.gif

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've been wondering the same.  why not play Bembry?  As it stands we have difficulty keeping guys out of the lane which in turn leads to WIIIIIDE open 3s - Bembry has shown enough defensive chops to play - but Bud..........................

thats-enough-internet-for-today.gif

Be good everybodyyyyyyyyy.-Costanza (leaving on a high note...ok leaving on a note...)

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

.   Baze and Thabo are just a black hole on offense

So are they a combined 1 black hole or two separate but equal entities?

I just find ur statement grammatically incorrect HO! (Ok the ho part got away from me it was more for emphasis..)

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

So are they a combined 1 black hole or two separate but equal entities?

I just find ur statement grammatically incorrect HO! (Ok the ho part got away from me it was more for emphasis..)

well black holes sounds horrible.   I'll revise and say they are 'scoring-challenged'   I apologize to all that i offended.  

Just now, macdaddy said:

well black holes sounds horrible.   I'll revise and say they are 'scoring-challenged'   I apologize to all that i offended.  

Oh now ur really gonna hate me....I think the black holes that were initially used were more accurate. Scoring challenged isn't doin it for me. Let's keep brainstorming!

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh now ur really gonna hate me....I think the black holes that were initially used were more accurate. Scoring challenged isn't doin it for me. Let's keep brainstorming!

Jacque Vaughn-esque?

23 hours ago, kg01 said:

Wait .... am I macdaddy?

Is AHF really RD79?

Is this real life?

And to stay semi-on topic, fortunately we didn't make NBARadio's 'Battle of the Broadcasters' segment.  They basically play the calls for both teams when there's a last second win/loss.  Really just to lol at the misery of the losing broadcast.  It's actually pretty funny stuff.

We got bumped by the Seeees losing to PHX because Saint Brad forgot to leave himself a timeout thereby forcing them to inbound near PHX's basket which led to a buzzer-beater by the Suns. Ha

We also got bumped by UTA's last second win so I was spared listening to the Holman's call of the loss.

To follow-up on this, they played the Seees broadcast of PHX's winning shot for comedic value (of their misery).  Scalabrine was on the broadcast.

When PHX hit the shot, there was 27 seconds of silence.  Heh, they couldn't bear to commentate the Suns having hit the game-winning shot.  Hahahahahaha!  Suck it, Scalabrine!

Sorry had to revel in somebody else misery.

On 3/7/2017 at 9:54 AM, kg01 said:

To follow-up on this, they played the Seees broadcast of PHX's winning shot for comedic value (of their misery).  Scalabrine was on the broadcast.

When PHX hit the shot, there was 27 seconds of silence.  Heh, they couldn't bear to commentate the Suns having hit the game-winning shot.  Hahahahahaha!  Suck it, Scalabrine!

Sorry had to revel in somebody else misery.

Oh man, it never dies.  lol

So Scalabrine's NBARadio-mates put together a 30-for-30 style trailer lamenting the Seees ill-fated PHX end-game sequence.

You know how it goes with the piano thing in the background, "What if I told you, the greatest coach of all time .. didn't have a timeout?"

Then they played the White Mamba's call, "The Selltics don't have a timeout ..., The Selltics don't have a timeout ..."

Then Eddie Johnson's homer-Suns call where he literally lol'd and said, "What a way to lose a game ... hyuk, hyuk ..."

For some background, Eddie and the White Mamba do not like each other.  It was classic.

They played it for Scalabrine and he got all mad.  :laugh:

32 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Is the red headed step child!!!! (Apologies to well any red headed step nephews out thur..)

Pretty sure @AHF had red hair until it started falling out.  haha

Honestly though, unless he's talking about BOS or GS, Scalabrine or Dwight Howard, Scalabrine is actually a pretty informed listen.

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Pretty sure @AHF had red hair until it started falling out.  haha

Honestly though, unless he's talking about BOS or GS, Scalabrine or Dwight Howard, Scalabrine is actually a pretty informed listen.

IMG_9145.GIF

IMG_9146.JPG

IMG_9147.JPG