• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paul George

DrReality

16 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Cleveland is more than likely looking for a team to take Love to send young players and picks to Bulls.

I think this is the case too, but what I can't understand is why the teams don't just leave the Cavaliers out of the equation. Just do the trade of young players/picks for Butler. No need for the Cavaliers or Love to be involved. Is there any team that actually values Love over Butler? Especially factoring in Butler's great contract.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bankingitbig said:

I think this is the case too, but what I can't understand is why the teams don't just leave the Cavaliers out of the equation. Just do the trade of young players/picks for Butler. No need for the Cavaliers or Love to be involved. Is there any team that actually values Love over Butler? Especially factoring in Butler's great contract.

Apparently Suns wanted Love.

38 minutes ago, CP61 said:

So apparently the Knicks might trade Porzingod. Now that is someone I'd be interested in. Especially since he's a guy Ferry and Bud gave a draft promise too before he dropped out.

They want a starting guard :ermm:

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, DBac said:

Schlenk: "I've got one! I've got a Starting Guard!" Phil: "You do?" Schlenk: "Yes, it's fantastic! It's great! It's unbelievable! And I was afraid to tell you about it - your mother's going to love me!

56 minutes ago, DBac said:

They want a starting guard :ermm:

I'd give them anything we have. You get 7 years of control of him, and he's cheap for the next two years. We don't have as much to offer as teams like the Celtics do however, so it won't happen.

3 minutes ago, CP61 said:

I'd give them anything we have. You get 7 years of control of him, and he's cheap for the next two years. We don't have as much to offer as teams like the Celtics do however, so it won't happen.

If the Celtics are smart, that's the trade they should do.  Lord don't let Danny stop collecting his draft picks! 

• Like 1