• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This seems like a good stop to get off.......

HawkItus

45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh man, @TheNorthCydeRises is a Vol-fan.  Yuk!

UT alumni

Speaking of that . . you're on the clock GEORGIA TECH.  We're coming right into your backyard, looking to kick that azz.   We're gonna bless M-B Stadium the correct way.

Image result for tennessee football

Matter of fact, let's make it a double . . with Tennessee State beating Georgia State in their new stadium as well, at Turner Field.

Image result for tennessee state football

Doesn't look like I can look forward to basketball, so I may as well gear up for football season.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Hey watch it sucka.........VFL here.  

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

UT alumni

Speaking of that . . you're on the clock GEORGIA TECH.  We're coming right into your backyard, looking to kick that azz.   We're gonna bless M-B Stadium the correct way.

Image result for tennessee football

Matter of fact, let's make it a double . . with Tennessee State beating Georgia State in their new stadium as well, at Turner Field.

Image result for tennessee state football

Doesn't look like I can look forward to basketball, so I may as well gear up for football season.

Both o' y'all better git ready to take this L around Labor Day.

Lyle's Last Stand starts in Atlanta.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Both o' y'all better git ready to take this L around Labor Day.

Lyle's Last Stand starts in Atlanta.

Haha..............it will be Georgia Wreck when we get done with Georgia Jr.

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trade for a disgruntled young player.

Such as? And who else are we going to have to take back to make up the 20 million or so difference between a young players salary and Dwights salary? 

I'm excited as hell. A lot moreso than this past season, or than I would've been keeping  the status quo.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheFuzz said:

I'll be honest ... I still think we're a borderline playoff team next year, maybe even an 7-8th seed. We'll get some value signings to round out our depth and play fun basketball under Budenholzer. I hope.

If we pay for SAP, you may be right. Otherwise we get to start talking about the draft and trading for picks starting in January this time around.

Funny how you are all like 

giphy.gif

Let your new GM at least do his work. 
If he kept Dwight you would all be moaning in December because you still can't compete for a championship.

Whatever they do it is just wrong... how can they dare to not get Durant and Curry as FAs. 

5 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

The title of this topic sounds like an internal decision being made by @kg01 when he's on MARTA on his way to the arena. 

a.png

What theeeeeeeeeee...ummmmmmmmmm...I have a lotta questions but I'm not sure where to begin..:-0

23 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

The title of this topic sounds like an internal decision being made by @kg01 when he's on MARTA on his way to the arena. 

{Dolfan on a good day pic}

sturt is gonna have a field day reporting your post(s), Dolfo.  AHF is gonna revoke your mod-card.  It's all part of my plan to replace you as a mod.  MWAAHHAAAAHAAA

There's going to be a talent void no doubt. I'm cool so long as the uneccessary floor mistakes are limited.  Detroit has a wealth of talent yet some nights they look like a dumpster fire forcing shots and not passing.  Last year was an anomaly as far as Bud accepting questionable team chemistry and style.  We're gonna at least try to space the floor and protect the ball like a respectable club.

14 hours ago, Alex said:

I have been a fan a fan of basketball all my life.  Never been a die hard fan of any any NBA team and for the longest time I didn't really claim a team.  I root for the Hawks, but don't live and die with them.  Just like the Braves in that regard...although I was a die hard Braves fan for a long time and recently my love for baseball has died.  I honestly feel the same way for the NBA.  

Watching baseball on TV is like a kick to the balls but I've been enduring it lately.  These Braves are looking damn good despite their record and the new decreased outfield dimensions that almost always hurt the home team.  Inciarte is a helluva CF, Kemp with the career resurgence, some kid named Camargo always takes an extra base, and Matt Adams raking so hard they trying to move Freddie (on pace for MVP before the injury) to third.  Phillips having an impact on the young guys too.  Pitching staff shaky but the kid Newsome is promising.  As crazy as it sounds the Braves are behind the Falcons in terms of most likely to win a championship next in this town.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I have and always will be a fan. If rebuild is the direction they are going, I will just stay on the board to get the news of whats happening. Don't care to watch.   I've been a fan since 72, through the good and bad, but I'm at the point in my life I don't care for a rebuild.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I have and always will be a fan. If rebuild is the direction they are going, I will just stay on the board to get the news of whats happening. Don't care to watch.   I've been a fan since 72, through the good and bad, but I'm at the point in my life I don't care for a rebuild.  

Damn, '72?  Give this man a hand.  I wish I could've seen Bob Petit two-hand layup in a peach basket.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Damn, '72?  Give this man a hand.  I wish I could've seen Bob Petit two-hand layup in a peach basket.

I didnt see Bob Petit play but I did see Maravich is a Hawks uniform.