• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Signs pointing towards a Millsap Sign-and-Trade...

parfait

27 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

How the hell is Tyson Chandler still playing? I can't even remember the name of the fat kid he was drafted with 3-4 rebuilds ago by the Bulls. 

Is he going for some type of Marcus Camby / Kevin Willis thing?

It was Eddy Curry! Hahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sturt said:

I'm missing something. I thought the whole premise of obtaining Aldridge was SAS having interest in a SnT... how is he coming to ATL w/o sending them Sap?

If they wanna dump him, we could make some cap space. I wouldn't sign and trade for him, feels like another lateral move. If they don't wanna dump him don't get him!

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, CP61 said:

https://nugglove.com/2017/06/21/sign-trade-millsap-beneficial/

Nuggets fans seem to be okay with a sign and trade, and I would definitely take their salary dumps because they are all pretty good players.

But they're not even a playoff team, let alone a contender.  Remember, this is like a 3-way trade, with Sap being one of the "teams" that have to be satisfied it serves his best interests.

Don't see it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sturt said:

But they're not even a playoff team, let alone a contender.  Remember, this is like a 3-way trade, with Sap being one of the "teams" that have to be satisfied it serves his best interests.

Don't see it.

They have Jokic and are deep and young. They have money too. They would be clearning money for another move plus Millsap 

22 minutes ago, CP61 said:

They have Jokic and are deep and young. They have money too. They would be clearning money for another move plus Millsap 

I wonder if they'd give us Gary Harris in a deal.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JTB said:

I wonder if they'd give us Gary Harris in a deal.

Probably not.  They know what they have, but if they wanted Milsap, sign me up for Gary Harris, Kenneth Faried and Tysone Chandler.  you could easily flip Chandler since he is on  reasonable contract and has a player option next year.

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Probably not.  They know what they have, but if they wanted Milsap, sign me up for Gary Harris, Kenneth Faried and Tysone Chandler.  you could easily flip Chandler since he is on  reasonable contract and has a player option next year.

2 minutes ago, CP61 said:

It'd have to be Wilson Chandler or Kenneth Faried. They will have to give up one of the bigger contracts if clearing money is their goal. 

Sucks cause I see Gary Harris being a beast soon.

Denver has no real bad contracts. Faried at 12.9 and 13.7 for two years is the closest. They traded for Lyles and drafted Lydon so Faried my be phased out. 

If Sap signs on at 32-33 million and they trade just Faried they'll be somewhere around 80 million committed. Let us say add on an expiring Barton and they would be at 76.5 million with roughly another 24 million to try and sign a second impact free agent. You could also add an Arthur with his dead salary and they would 30 million plus. 

3 hours ago, Kimsey said:

Denver has no real bad contracts. Faried at 12.9 and 13.7 for two years is the closest. They traded for Lyles and drafted Lydon so Faried my be phased out. 

If Sap signs on at 32-33 million and they trade just Faried they'll be somewhere around 80 million committed. Let us say add on an expiring Barton and they would be at 76.5 million with roughly another 24 million to try and sign a second impact free agent. You could also add an Arthur with his dead salary and they would 30 million plus. 

They would have to have another star sign there first and then clear the space to get Millsap. They are rumored to be one of the teams CP3 will meet with. If they can get him on board they would definitively be in s position to do a sign and trade.

On 6/24/2017 at 7:38 PM, Dolfan23 said:

How the hell is Tyson Chandler still playing? I can't even remember the name of the fat kid he was drafted with 3-4 rebuilds ago by the Bulls. 

Is he going for some type of Marcus Camby / Kevin Willis thing?

He's still playing well too.

I picked him up as free agent i the Squawk league . He still has 15 - 20 rebound games all the time.

7 hours ago, pimp said:

He's still playing well too.

I picked him up as free agent i the Squawk league . He still has 15 - 20 rebound games all the time.

That's insane! He's gotta be older than half of the GMs and arenas in the league. You'd expect him to be in the 3 on 3 league an drew not still putting up nimbers in the NBA. 

2 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

That's insane! He's gotta be older than half of the GMs and arenas in the league. You'd expect him to be in the 3 on 3 league an drew not still putting up nimbers in the NBA. 

I don't know why you think Chandler is that old. He was in the 2001 draft, right around the time you got you Meth sentence cut from 25 to 15. Remember, you called it "the summer of love"?

I still think SnT to MIN is a real possibility.  Sap to MIN, Rubio re-routed somewheres, something like Dieng or Patton to us along with some picks from DAL/MIN.

Something along those lines.  Shiiiii, would we route to Dennis to DAL and keep Rubio to ensure we get more picks.  Nah, I don't want that.

Anyways, I sill think Rubio's getting dealt since he said he doesn't want to be there anymore.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I still think SnT to MIN is a real possibility.  Sap to MIN, Rubio re-routed somewheres, something like Dieng or Patton to us along with some picks from DAL/MIN.

Something along those lines.  Shiiiii, would we route to Dennis to DAL and keep Rubio to ensure we get more picks.  Nah, I don't want that.

Anyways, I sill think Rubio's getting dealt since he said he doesn't want to be there anymore.

@kg01  Rather send Rubio along to another team.  Knicks want him badly.  Send us Mundungus plus for Rubio.

@Sothron  What you think about them still trading Rubio even though they traded Dunn.  Maybe they get George Hill in FAcy?

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01  Rather send Rubio along to another team.  Knicks want him badly.  Send us Mundungus plus for Rubio.

@Sothron  What you think about them still trading Rubio even though they traded Dunn.  Maybe they get George Hill in FAcy?

Agreed unless it nets us a godfather deal (which it won't).

I'll do my best @Sothron impressionation (yeah, impressionation) ...

"Bwah, we gonna sign CP2 and Lowry so we good .."

How was that?  Whiny enough?