• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

capstone21

Just now, Sothron said:

So happy right now. Finally got it where both my Hawks and Wolves fandoms are equally rewarded to help both franchises. Wolves end a 14 year playoff drought and the Hawks get their first round pick, FINALLY, from that trade.

I LOVE YOU SOTHRON!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, bleachkit said:

Jokic is the most underrated player in the NBA. He is an absolute beast. 

He’s a guy I would not be mad if we threw money at this summer, even in our current state. I think he’s a RFA but I’m not sure. However throw something at him it might stick.

• Like 4

Just now, bleachkit said:

Jokic is the most underrated player in the NBA. He is an absolute beast. 

KB21 loves Millsap and hates #1 options. Jokic showed you why you MUST have a #1 option and Millsap showed you why you don't use top tier picks on guys like who are simply #4 or #3 options. Unless their defense is that good and they do it for 30+ MPG without getting in foul trouble. 

• Like 4

Congrats to @Sothron, the World’s most devoted Hawks/Wolves fan.  But bruh, can we pre-mourn their first round series death?

While I’m tripping though, I’m sure Jeff has a winning record head-to-head against CP3.  The contrast in three point makes just seems too large to go past 5 games.  Hopefully them losing Mbah Moute will hurt more than most expect.  He is pretty glue-y for them.  Jimmy can hold Harden to reasonable production but they have so many damn horses.  They gonna PNR KAT to death.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4