• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Homecourt Draft Discussion

AHF

20 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Well damn! You got mad faith. 

While I am confident in my selection, like all of us, sometimes guys becoming superstars is about coaching, system, location, personnel, and work ethic. Look at Westbrook. He averaged 12 PPG his last year of college and was a SG in college. You just never know. Most of the superstars in today's NBA wasn't expected to be one. Harden wasn't. CP3 wasn't. LeBron was obvious but how many guys are like LeBron. Not even Kobe was expected to be one. 

I take back Jackson I see no star potential from him (Unless prime Ibaka = star)

12 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Davis is a legit NBA defensive player of the year type.  If you want to compare someone to him, it should be one that shares that kind of defensive ability.  Davis is also a better pure post scorer than Amare and Marvin.  He’s got a better frame and is much longer.  

Well the other day, you insinuated that AD wasnt as good as Draymond Green. smh. "Draymond and Khawi were the 2 best players in the NBA drafted after 2010". Remember that? lol

• Like 2

Just now, GameTime said:

Jaren Jackson is a Marvin Williams-type pick, I would be completely against it. Rather take Young or Sexton if we hit that low where we have to take him.

Sorry, but there is no comparison there either.  Jaren Jackson is already an elite defender, and his offensive potential is as a modern big man who can space the floor.  

Hes not a zero offensively like Bamba.  

2 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

Well the other day, you insinuated that AD wasnt as good as Draymond Green. smh. "Draymond and Khawi were the 2 best players in the NBA drafted after 2010". Remember that? lol

They are.  It doesn’t change anything hat I’ve said here.  

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I don’t think anyone in this draft will be a superstar 

I

Just now, KB21 said:

Sorry, but there is no comparison there either.  Jaren Jackson is already an elite defender, and his offensive potential is as a modern big man who can space the floor.  

So I guess this is why he was on the bench during crunchtime?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

he shot 17% from 3 in his last 7 games idk if he does have a ready NBA 3pt shot and neither does Bamba. JJJ isn't a bad prospect I just like Bamba's length and drive more than JJJ. JJJ fouls a TON he averaged 3+ fouls per game on about 20 min a night. Against Pudue and Haas he played 13 minutes because he got him in foul trouble.

Edited by davis171

Just now, buckyboy2 said:

I

......and?

you better do more than watch one game on a player if you even think about challenging my thoughts on that player.  I’ve studied this guy extensively along with the other “top” prospects.  

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, buckyboy2 said:

I

Some people are ridiculous...1st he compares Bagley to Stoudamire and then says there are no superstars in the draft.  If someone doesn't want a guy that averages 25/9/1.5 in his prime then I don't know what to say.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, davis171 said:

he shot 17% from 3 in his last 7 games idk if he does have a ready NBA 3pt shot and neither does Bamba. JJJ isn't a bad prospect I just like Bamba's length and drive more than JJJ. JJJ fouls a TON he averaged 3+ fouls per game on about 20 min a night.

He’s a 40% three point shooter on a moderate volume and an 80% FT shooter.  

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Some people are ridiculous...1st he compares Bagley to Stoudamire and then says there are no superstars in the draft.  If someone doesn't want a guy that averages 25/9/1.5 in his prime then I don't know what to say.

I mean does this guy seriously prefer Paul Millsap over an Amare Stoudamire clone?