• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Homecourt Draft Discussion

AHF

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

That's what I thought!

I can also add 3rd in NCAA in blocks DR% is the highest of any prospect lol he is for sure a good defender and has the motor and drive I like he loves basketball.

Edited by davis171
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, davis171 said:

He is 8th in the nation in DBPM and is 1st in def rating in the big 12 while committing less than 3 fouls per game.

That's due to paint protection and his ability to switch the PnR and hedge. I am talking about post defense. 

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

When you say incredibly dumb stuff like Bagley may average 28 and 14 after a couple years, it's hard to take your opinion seriously at all.

28 and 14 is wild, but I do believe Bagley has the highest offensive ceiling in the draft. Motor, athleticism, work ethic, decent stroke, touch and vision. I see some AD in the kid.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Bagley’s absolute ceiling is Amare Stoudemire, who was a great complimentary piece but needed Steve Nash to maximize his offense.  

Stoudemire was a terrible defender.  

Amare was nothing like Davis offensively. Neither were great passers, but could shoot a little, monsters around the hoop, big athletes, great face up games, great role men, didn't do anything fancy post move wise but got the job done. Nothing alike at all.

1 minute ago, TheFuzz said:

Amare was nothing like Davis offensively. Neither were great passers, but could shoot a little, monsters around the hoop, big athletes, great face up games, great role men, didn't do anything fancy post move wise but got the job done. Nothing alike at all.

I did not compare Amare to Davis.  

13 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Who was similar to Davis offensively... whatever, not worth arguing.

Davis is a legit NBA defensive player of the year type.  If you want to compare someone to him, it should be one that shares that kind of defensive ability.  Davis is also a better pure post scorer than Amare and Marvin.  He’s got a better frame and is much longer.