• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Homecourt Draft Discussion

AHF

3 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

So is R.J. Barrett any good?  They have him as the #1 prospect for 2019 draft.

He's really good, I think I prefer Cam Reddish at this point. But I'm gonna let the season dictate what happens here.

Also Bol Bol could be interesting for us. He's a lot smoother offensively than a lot of centers as of recently. Also he is quite huge lol.

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This is hilarious to me. Can anyone dig up where this guy says he predicted this? Lol...he’s been saying JJJ all along. Puuuulllleeeeaaaseee...time to put u on ignore. Bye ? 

Are you still drinking this morning Spuds?

Even though HE wanted JJJ, he still predicted the Hawks would draft Ménage à Trae & Hodor.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flight said:

He's really good, I think I prefer Cam Reddish at this point. But I'm gonna let the season dictate what happens here.

Also Bol Bol could be interesting for us. He's a lot smoother offensively than a lot of centers as of recently. Also he is quite huge lol.

I don't think Schlenk will use a top 5 pick on a center. He stated to the media he prefers playmakers over bigs.

Just now, bird_dirt said:

Are you still drinking this morning Spuds?

Even though HE wanted JJJ, he still predicted the Hawks would draft Ménage à Trae & Hodor.  

Lol no not drinking but don’t believe the guy...he made every prediction combo. Not mad he’s insignificant to me. 

Just now, bird_dirt said:

Re: making every prediction combo...I think you're thinking of Supes.

Oh ur pro kB over Supes ? I like Supes a lot more because he’s always tells the truth...even when he lies... lol

“Trae Young to (the Atlanta Hawks),” Quavo wrote. “(Atlanta’s) own slash brotha culture is behind you.”

Slash brother love it! Marvelous!

2 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

I don't think Schlenk will use a top 5 pick on a center. He stated to the media he prefers playmakers over bigs.

Bol Bol is a pretty gifted center though, I wasn't thinking top 5 but if we get a second lotto pick I'd definitely give him a look.

48 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This is hilarious to me. Can anyone dig up where this guy says he predicted this? Lol...he’s been saying JJJ all along. Puuuulllleeeeaaaseee...time to put u on ignore. Bye ? 

So yah, not only did he say it but there are about 8 total comments where he discusses Trae is the #3 player on his board and that the Hawks would be moving up to take Huerter (which they would have if not tipped).

57 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Sure.

June 9th.  You even responded to it calling my claim that the Hawks would do this "outlandish".  

• Like 1

• Premium Member

It's TRUE that KB called it, but his motive for doing so was to prove Schlenk an idiot when he could still turn out to be a genius. I'm very intrigued about how these picks will pan out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Well, considering Brett Brown is Budenholzer'ing them, we need to be sure to seek trades with PHI in the near term.

Shiiiii, even Slink can't screw that up ... or can he?

First, that deal for Philly has huge upside.  I'm assuming they like Smith a lot so it makes sense.  The pick is freaking unprotected unlike the one we got for giving up a much higher rated player.

Second, Bud owned Slink when they negotiated his release.  

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Sure.

June 9th.  You even responded to it calling my claim that the Hawks would do this "outlandish".  

Ummm....

So @Spud2nique....gotta break this out.

:spank:

And if anyone is confused, that is @KB21 on the left side.  Gotta give him props on this!

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

First, that deal for Philly has huge upside.  I'm assuming they like Smith a lot so it makes sense.  The pick is freaking unprotected unlike the one we got for giving up a much higher rated player.

Second, Bud owned Slink when they negotiated his release.  

True the pick is the thing.  I have no faith that Smith will be anything other than a perennial dunk contest participant.  And it comes as no surprise that Slink got owned in a negotiation.  He's a guy that sits across the table getting own'd but acting like he's in control just to give the impression that he's not getting own'd but everybody with a brain can clearly see that he's getting own'd but pretending he's not.

Try to follow that.

Also, I'm riding with @Spud2nique in this battle with @KB21.  Even if he "called" it, it was luck.

That's all I got, spud.

• Like 1