• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pick #19 and #30

bleachkit

I see a lot of focus on Bagley, JJJ, Bamba. etc. Let's not forget #19 and #30. You can absolutely get solid players late in the draft with scouting skill and little bit of luck. Don't sleep on Donte Divicenzo, that championship game was no fluke, boy has got skills. He also has a 42 inch vert! (combine, so that number is legit). Aaron Holiday is also a guy to consider. He's a solid point guard, he can pass and shoot and run an offense. Led pac-12 in PPG, comes from good blood lines too.

• Like 1

I can see a lot of teams reaching for point guards and wings soon this season. I will be shocked now if Troy Brown or Anfernee Simmons are still there when we pick 19.; and just as shocked if Gary Trent Jr. and Donte Divicenzo are there when we pick 30.

Look out for Hueter also. He seems to have helped himself as much as Divicenzo at the combine. I still love Jontay Porter's game and whomever gets him will be getting a solid player for years to come.

That is my new list of six if we stand pat at 19 and 30.

3 hours ago, DBac said:

I want Okogie or Huerter if he stays in the draft at 19. I also like Jontay Porter, Troy Brown, and Lonnie Walker there.

Maybe a flier on Melton or Ellie Okobo at 30. Kieta Bates Diop wouldnt be bad.

Bates-Diop is long gone at #30 imo..

2 hours ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Troy Brown, Anfernee Simons, or Lonnie Walker at 19.

Really not sure about 30, no one really jumps out to me.

1Ayton  2Doncic

#3 Bagley

#19 Zaire Smith

#30 Trevon Duval

#34 Brandon McCoy

Edited by terrell

I am open to trading #19 for a lottery pick. 

I refuse to trade #30. Too valuable in this type of draft unless we traded #19 for a better pick and we need more to get a primer target. 

If we stick, I don't know who we should draft. 

7 hours ago, terrell said:

1Ayton  2Doncic

#3 Bagley

#19 Zaire Smith

#30 Trevon Duval

#34 Brandon McCoy

I meant McCoy and not Jontay Porter in my list if six. Thanks for reminding an old man!

More than anything, we really might be better served not trying to bring in 4 rookies at once.  That would be over a quarter of the roster and Collins is younger than many of this year's draft class.

If next year's draft is indeed not inspiring, really think either Anton or Doncic might be worth moving up for considering the situation. That or something like Bagley and moving up from 19th to get Sexton as some here posted makes sense to me too.  Sexton's infamous 3 on 5 game just has the makings of countless Lee Jenkins SI articles opening paragraphs as a harbinger of greatness.

Edited by Jungle Jack

19 and 30

if we get Bagley

19 Anfernee Simons, Troy Brown o Zhaire Smith,

30 Jontay Porter or Robinson,

33 Okogie or Duval, depends what positiin we selected at 19.

if we get Doncic

19 Robinson

30 Duval

33 Okogie

I would consider Diop also at 30/33

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 1

• Moderators
On 5/19/2018 at 11:55 PM, NBASupes said:

I am open to trading #19 for a lottery pick. 

Hmmm....I suppose I would be open to that too but only if it is a top 5 pick.  Otherwise, I'm good at 19.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Hmmm....I suppose I would be open to that too but only if it is a top 5 pick.  Otherwise, I'm good at 19.

I am interested in moving Schröder to move up. Rome was not built in a day and as much as I am tempted to draft by position in my predictions, until we get stars and all-stars, best player available is the way to go.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DrReality said:

Gotta think they’ll draft someone to stash overseas. 

i whole hardly disagree. stash should be the last thing on schlenks mind. you have collins and prince and thats about it. now if the hawks move one of the picks in favor of moving up then thats another story but chances are you can prolly stay where you are in the draft and get comparable players.