• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do You Hear What I Hear?

hazer

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is Travis guy. But Peterson guy and the scouting department and the owners guy is Bagley but if Bagley is gone. This draft is all over the place.

Bagley is goin #1..Doncic #2. Do we trade down for Trae, if Ayton is there? lol

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

There's no way Bagley is going #1. Ayton and Doncic will be 1 and 2.

I say Bagley goes #1 or #2. Especially after the workouts.. We shall see..

Just now, terrell said:

I say Bagley goes #1 or #2. Especially after the workouts.. We shall see..

Bagley is a perfect fit with WCS in Sacramento. Booker/Jackson/Bagley is a nice start too...The draft cant get here soon enough..................lol

34 minutes ago, terrell said:

HEYULL naw, Ayton all day long.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, terrell said:

Bagley is a perfect fit with WCS in Sacramento. Booker/Jackson/Bagley is a nice start too...The draft cant get here soon enough..................lol

They like Giles a lot more than the media is stating. They think he can be a star. 

39 minutes ago, terrell said:

Its assumed hes off the board so idk

6 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:
41 minutes ago, NBASupes said:
Its assumed hes off the board so idk

They have good reason to. Apparently they've got some of the best medical technology in the NBA and it's allowed them to better rehabilitate Giles. He's the NBA's Six Million-Dollar Man.

Yeah.  Another player who was never as good as the hype around him.

3 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:
16 minutes ago, KB21 said:
Yeah.  Another player who was never as good as the hype around him.

Two knee injuries will do that to you.

He wasn't what he was billed to be before the knee injuries.  It's not surprising though.  The Hawks fans that want Marvin Bagley due to his hype and highlights are the same ones that will want Zion Williamson due to his hype and highlights in next year's draft.  The commonality between the two is their games are more hype than substance at this point.  

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He wasn't what he was billed to be before the knee injuries.  It's not surprising though.  The Hawks fans that want Marvin Bagley due to his hype and highlights are the same ones that will want Zion Williamson due to his hype and highlights in next year's draft.  The commonality between the two is their games are more hype than substance at this point.  

Hype than substance is Marvin Williams and JJJ middle name

• Like 4

You must not think very highly of us. I bet you would've drafted Darko in front of LeBron because you would want a fundamentally sound player instead of buying into the Nike hype.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I'd love Bagley but don't really want Zion.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, hazer said:

He doesn't. He already stated in a post he thinks he has a superior degree and pay grade than the rest of us. Because, you know, intelligent people always have to tell everyone how smart they are. And rich people have to tell everyone how wealthy they are. Sure, that's how that all works :approved:

giphy.gif

What about people with great big...lol..my bad..not tasteful..

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm hearing a ton of noise. It's the season of  rumors, misdirection, inuendos and lies.

Can't wait for it ti end.

I actually envisioned Kendrick Perkins walking onto the court, breaking Curry’s leg in 2 and handing it to him...

wait...u mean the end of the nba season..? Sorry I forgot what we were talking about.. that was dark..

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

What about people with great big...lol..my bad..not tasteful..

Egos? That's what she said :P

• Like 2