• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

1 minute ago, DBac said:

Exactly this. He's gotta establish that he can and will take those bombs and that'll open up the offense. But sometimes feels like he's taking them just to take them.

I get that kids want to do the hero ball Curry does, but if he would just copy Steve Nash instead, we got something.

• Like 3

Just now, terrell said:

Dennis/Baze/Prince/Collins/Dedmon

Trae/Hueter/Bembry/Spellman/Moose

Dorsey(I dont want this dude on the floor with Trae)

30 wins?

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Prediction . . . Trae will have the ball in his hands to tie or win the game at the end.   But he'll have to watch out for Dorsey trying to steal the ball from him first.

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

I’m officially on the “include Dorsey in any trade” bandwagon. Pissing me off, son. What, there’s not one? I’m starting it...

:laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Just now, RWF said:

I get that kids want to do the hero ball Curry does, but if he would just copy Steve Nash instead, we got something.

I liken them more to Westbrook types of hero ball threes lol. Kind of rushed and panicked looking.

• Like 2

• Admin

There is an improvement with Young in this game ... he did a good job of running the offense but his shot selection was atrocious... even the threes he made I wouldnt consider good shots .... early In The clock and was to far behind the line.  

• Like 1

20/11 for Trae. Shouldve been 20/20

Just now, capstone21 said:

There is an improvement with Young in this game ... he did a good job of running the offense but his shot selection was atrocious... even the threes he made I would consider good shots .... early In The clock and was to far behind the line.  

Takes a while to get over bad habits....

Trae stat padding on that last play.

No sense jacking up a wild 3 pointer to bring him down to 3 - 12 shooting.   He takes the lay-up, goes to 4 - 12 shooting, and got over 20 points ( 21 ).

Thank you for finally playing like you belong in this league.  Keep it up.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As much as he is ball hogging that 13 rebounds are IMPRESSIVE.

I'm out of likes for the day, so I will agree.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Much better game by the team in general and Trae in particular.  Double double in points and assists. 21 and 11. (Do not like the contested and early in the shot clock 3s)

John Collins has expanded his game, 3s from the top of the key, off the dribble plays for himself and teammates - nice.

Tyler Dorsey was ball hogging but still 13 rebounds for a small SG.

My biggest question ' Why is the Landlock guy playing????? He robbed Trae of at least 3 easy assists.

• Like 4