• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If he plays like crap, criticism and concern is justified. Just like when he plays well he gets my praise.

His defense was passable - 1 block, 1 steal as well.

It’s all just summer league, but vision and playmaking should translate regardless as long as he isn’t lead footed like that Marshall kid out of UNC. We had quite the group of posters calling Trae a bust (lol) after a few summer league games. Which is absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That was quick

Thanks for that. Trae’s shot selection is TERRIBLE. That is a fixable problem fortunately. He has to get used to not having to play hero ball to win games. He also needs to show more patience off screens and more trust in his teammates.  Another thing I noticed is he’s going to have to tighten his handles. The vision and passing touch is there. That’ll translate to the real games. 

• Like 3

Nice game overall today. Well, anything was just about nicer than the last three but it made me smile a little which I hadn’t done at all the past games. Trae was on point again with the dimes..the kid is Nash ok cuz F Curry he can’t pass like that I’m sticking to it. 

Collins was a beast and mixed it up nicely with Mitch Rob who was skinnier than I thought. Why do him and Diamond Stone look like fatties in pics on the net and skinny as hell in real life?

Has @Sothron come around and embraced Trae yet? lol ? 

ps Was nice to see Nique. ? 

• Like 1

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Thanks for that. Trae’s shot selection is TERRIBLE. That is a fixable problem fortunately. He has to get used to not having to play hero ball to win games. He also needs to show more patience off screens and more trust in his teammates.  Another thing I noticed is he’s going to have to tighten his handles. The vision and passing touch is there. That’ll translate to the real games. 

Only disagreement I’ve got is I’d describe his shot selection as TURRIBLE.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, KB21 said:

Also, John Collins has expanded his game a freaking ton since last year.  He did not have that ability to dribble drive from the perimeter last year.  He's legit!

And yet some people dont want him on the team

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Cwell said:

who the hell said Collins needs to be off the team? I never heard or read that once anywhere

I could of sworn there was a thread talking about packaging him with Dennis in a trade to Orlando.